Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: SURVEY: How Often Do You Present Yourself as a Woman in Public?

Never have gone out trying to preset as a woman. I have gone plenty of places and been out hundreds of times underdressed but never wearing women?s outerwear. I save that for my private moments at home alone.

I have recently met a gal (GG) who desires me to live full-time as a woman with her. Wants to slowly transform me into a very feminine female. This is a huge step and I am not 100% sure this is something that I want to cross over into as once I enter through that door living as a woman, will probably never go back. All this being said, my time as presenting as female may soon greatly increase!!

3 times a week, how my weekends are spent
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Another answer of never, for me. Not sure I will ever, but I enjoy reading about others on here.

Sounds fun, but a strong fear of being outed and the consternation it would cause my wife are big factors to prevent it.

My frequency of dressing at home has varied over the last nearly 2 years since I actually started dressing with my own clothes and added forms and wigs and shoes and very very rarely, makeup.

At best there have been a couple weeks where I had 5 days in the week, for a brief while it was 2 days a week, but lately closer to once or twice a month. All about opportunities and trying not not upset my wife.

Great thread. I enjoyed reading all the diverse responses.

About 2 times a month, alone.
    Julianna Frances

Lucky you. I wish I could find a woman like that.

Never out in public but that should change next month. I have had visitors in my house with me fully dressed and visited others while dressed.
    I don't wish to change my gender I just want to change my clothes.

stefcd1 Wow! That would be exciting and terrifying all at once!! Good luck and hope you let us know what you decide!

I don't present as a woman at all. I know that I will never pass. I present as a feminine man who wears typical women's clothing and would rather be a woman.

On average I present as Phoebe around 4 full days every month. If I go to the trouble of dressing femme, I am going to be going out doing something. It may be lunch or dinner with my friends or it may be running various errands. I may be getting the oil changed in my car, going to see a movie, or any number of things that an ordinary woman would do. For many years before I retired I lived and worked in a place where going out in public dressed was simply not an option. Since I retired nearly 20 years ago all that changed. I was tired of being all dressed up with no place to go. Now I only dress if I am going to do something in public. I usually stay dressed for the rest of the day after returning home, but I will have had my time out and about first. I could dress more often if I wanted to, but I choose not to. I simply don't have a need to dress more often than I do. When it stops being fun, I'll probably quit doing it.
    Phoebe

Almost all the time, the question is more how well do I do it? Pretty much only wear the old pre-egg crack clothes to mow the lawn or shovel snow.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryAverageGuy View Post
    stefcd1 Wow! That would be exciting and terrifying all at once!! Good luck and hope you let us know what you decide!
    Stefcd1

It would indeed be both exciting and terrifying at the same. While it would fulfill the impossible dream, I would probably decide that it's more terrifying than exciting. Both I really hope that you get to fulfill my dream.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Recently, once or twice per month, I present male and wear skirts or dresses.

At my peak, I may have gone out four times per month, when I was working outside of the house and became brave/stupid enough to try dressing near work.

Never with anyone who knows or loves me.

If I could do it as much as I want, I think that I would probably max out at 2-3 days per week. Yet, who knows? If I had complete freedom, I might settle down to something similar to what I enjoy now. I'm still me, with or without freedom. (shrug)
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

The wife and I go out at least 1-2 a week. She protects me and usually speaks for me. She is awesome. We have a few places we go where we know that its not a big deal. She makes sure I don't look dumb going out and protects me from dressing bad too.

An update ladies. It was a total scam!!! After some time, tried to work it around to send her money and when that didn't work, can she send money to my bank so she can pay her "suppliers" with her company on the job she had. Yeah, right. Attempt to get electronically into my bank. Didn't and would never work with me. Be careful out there my friends! There are all types trying to play on our desires for companionship and the loneliness of our hearts.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    QUESTION:
    How often do you present yourself in public fully dressed as a woman?

3-6 times a year (fully dressed)

**- underdressed/shorts and sheer tights (much more often until the weather gets too warm) **
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

i would like to do 2 -3 times a week but I bet it is only that a month.

I always underdress though or wear something feminine

I go out dressed about 6 times a year. I do also fully dress and spend a night at home with my wife about another 6 times a year.

It's been a few years since I strutted my stuff in public....once upon a time it was many times a year but the days of me attracting the male species as the woman I longed to be is long gone I'm afraid.

Never have, never will. I dress fully (underwear, clothes, wig, forms, heels and some makeup) almost daily with the consent and acceptance of my lovely wife but do not 'present' as a woman i.e. I don't have a femme name or mannerisms. I just like the clothes and the process of getting dressed up. Once that's done, I'm just me in a dress besides which, if I went out dressed where I live, it would not end well!

About once every year, and always in a place where other CD's are meeting.

The only time I don't present myself like a woman is when sometimes I wear a man's coat, tie, and trousers on Sunday morning. I have hair longer than shoulder length and a bust. My voice however, is anything but feminine as my singing voice is bass.
    The great majority of time I wear dresses and painted fingernails. That includes shopping, church, and doctor appointments. For formal occasions when I am dressed en femme which is most of the time, I also include heels and makeup.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 03-06-2024 at 01:41 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

About 6 or 7 times a year, working on getting out a little more often.

I have never been out of the house presenting as a woman. That was the agreement I had with my late wife.

Robin,

Take small steps outside, it opens up the world for you.....get a bra fitting at a lingerie store..they love us....

Davina