Thread: Are you ready with your gifts?

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.

Are you ready with your gifts?

It's almost Christmas. I hope you have already picked out pretty frilly or velvety dresses to give to all of your nieces and nephews.

One Christmas memory that to this day still sort of aches happened at age 9. A number of gifts under the tree were marked for me. A family tradition was that Mom would hand out the gifts one at a time rather than us just ripping into them. Well, as she pulled out some of those with my name, she said, "Oh, wait. This was mismarked." She then handed it to my 15-year-old sister, and I could only watch as she opened another gift of some pretty clothing item.

As we got to the end of the packages, Mom and Dad told us to wait as he stepped out. He came back in a moment later with new bikes - one for me, the other for my 11-year-old sister (pink, of course). The mismarked gifts were decoys so we wouldn't wonder why we had so few gifts under the tree. I'd be surprised if either of my sisters recalls that particular occurrence, but it is burned into my memory, and still comes back 55 years later.

That bike was a great gift - I got a lot of good use out of it - but Mom and Dad had no clue how much of a tease their decoys were.
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

So you were interested in crossdressing at age 9? I'll bet, in the long run, you wish you had gotten that 'mismarked' gift. I'm sure you got a lot of use out of the bike but you probably would have loved the clothing more.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Banned Read only
    If I ever get a fem gift from my wife it will be a Christmas miracle. For Christmas I did buy myself another Shadowline ankle length nightgown from its Petals collection.

Well, we don't exchange gifts per se any more.
    Everyone is old enough to go buy their own. But we did just order a few things, one for her one for me, so I guess that qualifies.
    We just don't wait for Christmas to buy things any longer, we do it when we see it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, I'm totally ready for my gifts! Ordered a number of new holiday outfits that I'll hopefully will get to model before Xmas.

If not you'll have to suffer thru my photos of them after Xmas!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Everyone is old enough to go buy their own.
    My girlfriend once told me that there are things that you do not buy but you have to receive as a gifts.

Apart from that, all of us here can go and buy a piece of femme clothing on our own. But for most of us getting a piece of femme clothing as a gift would be totally different story.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    That's a great albeit disappointing experience you had! Even the fact that many of my female cousins who were slightly older wore some pretty Christmas dresses come Christmas Day dinner and that unto itself was an unbeknownst tease.
    Part-time crossdresser, full-time human