Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could change just one thing about your appearance

If you could change just one thing about your appearance

If you could change just one thing about your body or appearance, what would it be?

If it were possible, I would give myself a narrow, hourglass waist. That would really help me wear a lot of female clothes, especially skirts.

Unfortunately, I have a bulging waist, not an hourglass. LOL.

Big boobs would be nice too. But those are easy to fake. A narrow waist is not easy to fake.

What say you girls?

Natalie, Loosing weight would be the one thing I would change.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I agree on the narrow waist. Unfotunately I'm your typical 65 year old with a gut
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

I'd like to have the physique/figure I had at age 33. It's the one time in my life I had a six pack. I took "before" picks this afternoon so that I can see if my goal of working out and eating right will accomplish anything this year. I'm not particularly big, but my gut is my most prominent feature and ruins any look, masc or femme.

Well I believe I'm with everyone else with the weight lose.

Platinum Member
    One thing is not enough. If i am going to engage in hypotheticals I would fantasize about at least a half dozen things that would merit improvement.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

A feminine voice. The rest I have a handle on but not the voice.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Definitely to lose the belly!! I'd also like to have whiter, straighter teeth.

make my nose a little smaller

I wish I had more hair on my head. I'm dumping stuff on it twice a day to try to grow it again.

I'm in the weight loss/ body figure crowd. A narrower waist would be really nice, residual if I could cups that with proportionate hips.

I suspect that most people, male or female, would answer weight.

Beyond that, I'd probably replace my face. It would be nice to experience being pretty.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

I would like to lose the.gut. I have big enough boobs as my.bra cup size is DD.
    About my voice: No, I don't want a feminine voice. Rather, I would prefer to keep my deep singing range all day that I have when I.wake up in the morning (G1, three ledger lines below the bass staff).

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 01-02-2024 at 01:17 AM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

A more androgynous face.
    An accepting and encouraging wife?! 😂

Weight/gut can be worked on with lots of work

I'd like to be able to buy all those cute shoes in size 10. It's pretty hard to find any cute shoes in an 11 or 12.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I would like to lose weight (10 lbs.); but that doesn't get me a feminine figure. I would like to develop feminine mannerisms. I think that would go a long way toward making me feel more feminine.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Another "waist" vote, Natalie. While I'm about 38"-31"-37" and do have a waist? I'm short waisted so that's NOT dramatic enuff for the 20's/30's something woman I portray.

I can wear tite laced corsets for short periods of time which helps a lot!

But, only for 2 hours max. And, that's not long enuff for most of my shoots and my outings r usually 4 hours or more!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Some how I have never had a gut. It is more of a battle to ward it off as I get older though, Lol. Short of being born a girl, I wouldn't change a thing about my body. It has served me well all these years and I have had happy life thus far.

Change one thing. Hmmm. Go back 20 years (at least). Sadly that is not possible in this Universe. Being 78 is not the ideal setup for being that younger person, but one can still make efforts to be younger in mind even if not in body. That is all about adaptation.

I would love to permanently lose all my annoying body hair.

I know there are various means of removing it, but I would have to consider some basic issues such as explaining to my wife why all my body hair has disappeared (She doesn't have a clue about my CD life, by the way). Having said that, I have already gradually started to reduce the amount of hair on my legs, which is a key area. My wife noticed straight away the first time i wore shorts last year. My explanation was that it had been gradually worn away by my clothing during various work and leisure related activities such as walking, running etc. She wasn't convinced, but I think she's got used to it as she doesn't mention it anymore.

I could always take up swimming in a big way and get all my hair removed for performance purposes!

Being a perfect size 6 would be great.

Banned Read only
    I'd like not to be a victim of male-pattern baldness. Natalie, I do not have an hourglass figure and am not going to pack on false hips, so it is dresses only that do not accentuate a waist; empire waists and sheaths.

Well, I can change my weight so that's not really a wish.
    Not to be greedy but I would want to change 2 things that are not in my control.
    1. My voice which has become even harder due to some medical issues.
    2. I'd love to have a full head of hair so wigs would be optional, not necessary. Darn Male pattern baldness.

Other than that I'm content with everything. I can deal with my height, I can change my weight, I'm comfortable with my age and such.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I’d love to have a full head of beautiful hair like I did in my 20s when I wore it in a long ponytail. I started losing it in my 30s, and now it’s only a faded memory.
    Honoring the woman within

My hands could look nicer. They are a dead giveaway. Mind you, so is my face but makeup works wonders.