Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping with breast forms

Since I am now working remotely from home and I am single, I stay dressed as female about 90% of the time. My breast forms are always attached with medical adhesive and it has gotten to where it feels more natural to have them on with wearing a bra than not. I remove them once a week to give the skin a rest but after an hour or so, back on they go for another week. As such, I sleep in them everyday wearing a Playtex 18 hr bra for support. Not sure I could go back to not having breasts.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Stefcd1 which "medical grade" adhesive these days? To keep with topic, while I don't put forms on to sleep, I don't take them off either. Lol

Genifer. It is called TORBOT bonding cement.

Does this hold better than holisters? i would love to fine something that would hold the edges tight for 3-4 days in a row.

Thank you

Definitely yes. I tried holisters in the past and this holds much better. Mine will stay on tight for up to a week and even then I have to carefully peel them off ever so slowly.

doing some research on Torbot, it does not say anything about working with Silicone Breast forms. Are you using it with silicone forms? no issues with damage to silicone?

Sorry for being so needy.... i have D-Cup Aphrodite silicone forms and would like to be able to wear nightgown's or spaghetti straps without a bra

Thank you

TORBOT liquid bonding cement is an extra strong liquid adhesive cement. Use to adhere ostomy appliances to the skin. Fast drying and secure. Contains latex.

It's made for exactly the same purpose, ostomy products. That's a good start. Thanks for the tip.

Just about every night under my lingerie. I love the feeling of having breasts and my boyfriend loves them also.

I looked at the TORBOT site, and didn't see anything about a solvent that would remove residue from the skin or from the forms. I don't want to use something new if I can't clean up afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by stefcd1 View Post
    Definitely yes. I tried holisters in the past and this holds much better. Mine will stay on tight for up to a week and even then I have to carefully peel them off ever so slowly.
    I'm impressed that you could wear them that long.
    I used Hollister's in the past and I could only go about 4 days before I detected an odor (sweat) and had a bit of itching and had to remove and clean my forms. It was wonderful not having to remove them or worry about them all that time, but for me the cleanup was too much. I got lazy, the adhesive built up and hardened and tore the form. My bad.
    I miss the attachment, but not the rest of the process.

Good for you.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

An Alternative

I LOVE sleeping in forms for all the reasons stated above. Many years ago it was with non-attachable silicone forms and a sleep bra. For the past 8 or 9 years it was with my Aphrodite forms and Holister?s Medical Adhesive. Holister?s would hold for several days, but the clean up and residue removal from my forms was a colossal pain in the butt, and any un-removed adhesive would harden on the forms and slowly degrade the edges of the forms (as mentioned above).

With the cessation of Holister manufacturing its Medical Adhesive, I quickly searched for and found an adhesive used by the entertainment industry to attach prosthetics of all sorts (think of every sci-fi movie, stage plays, musicals, and opera costumes/makeup/body modification).

I have recently purchased the following from PPI Professional Products, Inc.

1x Telesis Silicone Adhesive Remover - 16 oz.
    1x Telesis 9 Silicone Adhesive - Telesis 9 / 2 oz.
    1x Telesis Top Guard - 4oz
    1x Telesis Top Guard - Dab On 1.3 oz.
    1x Telesis 9 Thinner - 4oz
    1x Telesis 9 Silicone Adhesive - Telesis 9 / 4 oz.

Their products clean up relatively easily, from both the body and the forms. I?ve successfully worn my Aphrodite forms for more than a week with no skin irritation, and no adverse effect until my rather sparse - and well shaved - chest hairs would grow long enough to begin to itch. I variously use small, medium, large, and X-large forms (mostly large). Only the X-large loosened a few days earlier, even if a well supporting bra is used.

Now my almost 24/7 wearing of forms is longer lasting and less worrisome.

By the way, PPI?s website is fun just to browse through. See: https://www.ppipremiereproducts.com/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

thank you for the info....

Wow, I am so happy for those of you who sleep with your forms and your wives. I have two pairs of forms that I seldom get to wear, as my girlfriend will not tolerate them. I must choose between my girlfriend or my boobs, so I choose the girlfriend -- usually. How I wish I could have both!

I've always cleaned the forms with goo gone. Wasn't a problem. I will try with this new product.

I've recently had good luck with using the double sided adhesive tapes from The Breast Form Store. Applying three of them to each form and prepping my skin first with an alcohol wipe and then skin tack wipe seems to do the trick. After applying them and putting on a bra, it helps to lay down for 15 minutes or so, occasionally pressing the forms tighter. After that I'm able to go braless for hours. The tapes are fairly easy to remove.

I know that doesn't help the OP who is looking for something more readily available down under, but I have this helps others.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

me too! I love sleeping in my underwire bra and homemade breast forms, since that is the only chance I get to wear them. They feel amazing! Wish I could get the silicone ones to experience the texture and the weight or more o less real breasts.

Platinum Member
    Hi Misty, Waking up with Boobs is an awesome Feeling, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When I first started wearing them to bed my wife asked me why I was wearing a bra at night.
    I told her that if I didn't my boobs would fall off. She of course doesn't have that issue, lucky her.

The longest I've gone wearing mine was 3 days. I was using Hollister spray adhesive at the time and it held very well. In fact I could have gone much longer but I could feel the sweat beneath the forms and decided it was time for a shower, without them this time. It was so nice spending those 3 days not having to remove the forms and sleeping at night without a bra.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I use Hollister on my forms also and love them.
    I am taller/sz12 + and 36/38D sometimes DD do not stand out to much.
    I have rarely gone more than 3-4 days at a time.
    I love sleeping with the forms with a soft, stretchy, bra with no underwire and only sleep on my side or back.
    Again waking up with boobs ... for a second I have to touch them because I am hoping my dream has come true.
    I did love going out without a bra ... if I have the right top/dress.

Over 30 years ago I made my own breast forms, and for the longest time that is all I ever used. I did eventually buy a pair of foam breast forms a few years later, that my homemade forms fit in very well. And I was satisfied with what I had for breasts.

Probably 20 years ago I bought some cheap silicone breast forms and I used to sleep with them inside my bra. After a few years one of them developed a small leak that I could not repair. So I bought another pair of cheap silicone breast forms, but by this time I had found this wonderful website, and it was suggested not to sleep in them.

While I sleep I toss and turn from side to side and even on my stomach, but never my back. Not wanting to ruin my new pair of silicone breast forms, before I crawl into bed, I remove my silicone breast forms and put in my old (but reliable) homemade breast forms.

alternate adhesives

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    When I first started wearing them to bed my wife asked me why I was wearing a bra at night.
    I told her that if I didn't my boobs would fall off. She of course doesn't have that issue, lucky her.

The longest I've gone wearing mine was 3 days. I was using Hollister spray adhesive at the time and it held very well. In fact I could have gone much longer but I could feel the sweat beneath the forms and decided it was time for a shower, without them this time. It was so nice spending those 3 days not having to remove the forms and sleeping at night without a bra.
    "you are so fortunate to be able to wear days at a time. i used to use Hollister but as my forms are fairly large and a bit heavy, (I am tall with a fairly large chest) i switched to Torbot bonding cement which is used for medical appliances (ostomy patches) etc. and does not burn my skin the way some of the others do. the remover works quickly and gently as well... dont know if it would hold for three days, but i have had it hold for quite a while!"

I have a set of forms I occasionally wear to bed with a front hook bra. It's a nice feeling waking up in the morning and looking down .

I have just purchased a breast form (c cup) it's amazing, all these years wearing bra's, I had no idea, clothes fit better, and the lines are amazing. I have thought about sleeping in it, but as yet I haven't, maybe this weekend, I have some new lingerie being delivered today, I love new clothes day.

I have slept in a bra and breast forms several times and agree IT'S AMAZING!!!!

But all the instructions on the (any) forms, and advice articles, all say don't sleep in breast forms, which I think is to do with the silicone inside leaking out if they get damaged during Sleep.

Sounds from what you all do like it's still safe though, so I won't worry and will wear mine to bed A.S.A.P then!

Pals breast forms are the solid type so perfectly safe for sleeping. I found The gel types will eventually split and leak even with normal daytime wear. Available through Glamour Boutique and probably elsewhere. I haven?t tried them but sounds like Aphrodities are a similar type.