Thread: 2023 in review

2023 in review

Looking back on 2023, what new and different thing have you done? I'll go first.

i have long wanted to be a cam girl. Well, in the beginning of Dec, I had 3 days I could dress at home. I decided early in the year that camming was the goal for that time. I did the necessary paper work to have a broadcasting account, and worked on outfits, makeup, and location. I did a practice broadcast in drab.

At the chosen time, I dressed, did and re-did my makeup and set up the studio. Participation was a little sporadic, but many times I had a dozen users. It was fun talking with everyone, no one was unpleasant, and even had a close friend tune in after I texted her. She hadn't seen me fully dressed in 20 years.

On the down side, it had to end. After 2 days, I had things to get done, so had to clean up and change into drab. The camming was addictive! May be just because it was like getting out, but safer. I will do it again when the time permits.
    Susann_Gardener

....camming .....?.................Debra

Platinum Member
    Being what my kids condescendingly refer to as a ?Boomer?, I am taking a guess that Susann was doing alive video event on some platform. I am glad it went well.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What "broadcasting platform" do u need permits for Kim?

Like Debra, I'm totally clueless what camming Susann means?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I had to look it up and this is what I found:

noun:
    the internet streaming of adult content, as stripping, nude modeling, masturbation, etc., via webcam, usually by a female performer while chatting with anonymous viewers in a chat room or with a specific customer, in exchange for money.

That was the most often definition; but, one article I saw stated camming was not always sexual in nature. One of the sites indicated there are various platforms one can Web cam on and many are free.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

What Heather says is correct. However, each model is free to do what they want, and should not be pressured into anything. Many, myself included, just enjoy the conversations with many people around the world.
    It was fun being attractive to many people. Kind of a validation of the work that goes into CD.
    Susann_Gardener

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    What "broadcasting platform" do u need permits for Kim?

Like Debra, I'm totally clueless what camming Susann means?
    Broadcasting kinda threw me for a loop. I presume this camming referrred to some on-line/streaming activity. Susann may explain what she mean by permitting.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt