Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Changing in a car

I?ve changed in my car several times. On one occasion, I completely transformed in a 2 seat convertible. Never again. Makeup wasn?t so difficult, but the clothes were a nightmare!

Been there, done that, hated it.

I have a list of places around town where I can go to change somewhat comfortably if I am unable to leave home enfemme for any reason.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I?ve been out 3x ?.ever! 2x I got ready in the car, but both time I put on undergarments, hose and foundation on before leaving home. 1x I did my makeup at a rest stop( not knowing I?d find one ) and the other time in the parking lot where the cd event was to be held. Although not ideal, they weren?t horrible for me. I just have neighbors directly across the street and our houses are fairly close to the street. Not that I?m friends with said neighbors, but neighbors talk . My dream is to have a home on 5 a read with a long driveway. My current home makes it difficult to leave home dressed , especially with makeup and wig.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Back in the day I too have "changed in the car". Wearing most of my outfit under loose clothing then dawning my wig once I have left the neighborhood. Now a days I am fully dressed and have a wonderful garage to park in. Tinted windows help.