Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's dressing more as they get older?

I definitely dress more than I did when I was younger. The reason being is I have accepted it's who I am rather than fighting it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I wish I could say yes, but I have not dressed in so long it worries me. Happy for the rest of you, just waiting for that feeling again.

Yes I have accepted and love my gender fluidity and am dressing more. I do not present as feminine in public but am dressing more in my home. I feel the need more and more as time goes by.

Definitely getting more dressing in as I age. I believe it because I realize that there is a short amount of time on this earth and being Amanda makes me happy. I really don't care what others think.
    Amanda

Aspiring Member
    Such a profound and relevant question.
    I always thought my passion, obsession and fascination would decrease with age.
    So it's been a major major surprise that the opposite has happened and crossdressing is now such a major and important part of my life.
    I really don't fully understand the phenomenon but now it's somehow part of the process/experience of growing older...

Aspiring Member
    No doubt. As I’ve gotten older there is a real “ who cares what they think” attitude. I feel I can go to a park or the supermarket wearing a skirt and not care who is bothered by me. And now that I’m living alone ( divorce and children grown up) I can wear what I like almost everyday and night. The neighbors have all seen me in a dress, and seem to be okay with it.

I can't wait to start dressing in public. I have been a CD since I was a small child. Always wearing panties and hose under my clothes. My wives new I was dressing but at home only. I moved alone after retirement 6 years ago and, now, I'm ready to walk out. I'm actually thinking of moving to a city nearby to get away from the conservative haters here.

I'm 76 and I dress everyday but not so my wife knows. Bras and panties everyday tee shirts sweaters sweatshirts jeans and shoes. If I'm going out with my wife I'll wear dress slacks and a tank top under my shirt. And it's a women's shirt
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I've long wanted to dress most my life but was too terrified of being caught. Now that I'm separated I've got started and I find it frustrating when I can't dress such as this week where the children are off school and we're away. At home I wear panties all the time and a camisole moat evenings under my male clothing the children are used to. I don't dare here as I'm sure my parents would notice the unexpected lines.

As I get older I seem to care less if someone notices that what I'm wearing might be from the wrong side of the store. I don't get "all dolled up" or even remotely try to pass as many of you do, but skirts and camisoles around the house and yard are common (and I've been caught a few times), and leggings and yoga shorts are a standard that any houseguest has to deal with.

Life is short. Put on a skirt.

I dress more now than ever. One reason is I retired a couple of years ago and have more time. Another is I am not worn out from work all the time. When we retired we moved to a home on acreage so I don't have neighbors very close. I don't really care if they see me but it is nice to have a little privacy. I don't hide at home, I can be seen working in the yard, garden or puttering around my shop daily. I may have on leggings or shorts and a top while mowing. If I am just playing around with the flowers or garden I may have on a sundress. I own very few men's clothes but I do own lots of clothing that is not really gender specific. We go out to eat often and I am usually dressed nice including wig, make up and jewelry. Some of our favorite restaurants recognize me when we come in. So, yes I am dressing more than ever and loving it.

Same here. Fewer f*s to give as I get older. Also, I am more accepting of my true self and more willing to explore my alternate persona.

Satin every night

I have always loved satin, I find myself now wearing a satin nightie, camisole or some cute pj's every night to bed.
    As soon as I finish work and get home, I'm dressing in something soft.
    This is the 1st time I have ever spoken publicly about my dressing, it has always been very private, but find as I get older, I'm feeling the need to find like-minded friends.
    As I type I am waiting for a delivery of some new satin pj's and a chemise, can't wait.

Welcome Satin-luva! You are amongst like-minded friends here!!!

For me it's probably more about being retired than my age.

But the two go hand in hand. I have a lot more time now.

Curious
    pretty mucj everynight after work. as soon as dog is walked and I've been neiborly, I shower shave and dress.

For me it?s not really age but opportunity. I live remotely on acreage with no neighbors in sight. I can dress every day.