Thread: Tiny Little Thing?.maybe

Tiny Little Thing?.maybe

In DADT, except for the times things blow up due to crossdressing. I try very hard to be kind to my wife and support her wishes, hoping someday she will just accept the part of me that is feminine.

The other day, I was bending over the bottom freezer checking for things as I was going to the grocery store. She walks up behind me and says I need to make sure I am careful at the store if I bend over as people will see my hot pink underwear. It didnt even come across as nasty which is her normal reaction to anything CDish. I may be reading too much into it, but I am hoping that she might just someday relent and be a little more comfortable with it. Coming up on 50 years of marriage soon. Always the optimist!
    I just want to be pretty once in a while

Traci,

Such optimism is what keeps us going, good luck! There are many ups and downs, other than the very rare few it is probably much longer downs than the few seconds of ups but those ups can make it all worth while.

No one (besides your wife) has cared about the color of your underwear since you left middle school. However, it sounds as if our wives are on the same page. It doesn’t take much for a comment to come out, but we have only been married for 46 years. I am glad you are the optimist.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I hope for world peace and that common decency will return to US politics.

I guess we all have our own impossible dreams don't we?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Doc, yes I am hoping for those as well. 🙃

It's not comfort/uncomfort with CD, it's more "you don't want to be unexpectly embarrassed" I changed to pastel underwear to end that issue.

Very nice comment nice to hear your wife is looking out for you.

My wife and I just celebrated out golden anniversary and she is finally accepting my femme feelings. Although we have not discussed them openly, she is comfortable with me wearing panties, bras and leggings. It does take time, hopefully she will come to realize that you are the same person you have always been.
    Honoring the woman within

Hopefully your wifes opinions on CD will mellow.

Some times you have to cut loose and put on your big boy bra.

Banned Read only
    My wife and I have been married for fifty plus years. I believe my wife has accepted the fact I am a cross-dresser but she has no interest in it. I respect her position and do nothing to encourage her acceptance. On occasion she has found a bra or panty I failed to put away and all she has said is she found it, folded it and placed it on top of the dryer which is behind closed doors. Or, she has found the browser open to this site and cautioned me to be careful, lest a visitor see it on the computer screen. When I do wear a panty under my jeans, it's either white or black. I save the bright colors for times I am totally en femme or under a night gown.

We have been married for 64 years. My wife has not been accepting my dressing. Recently she changed (somewhat). We do not discuss crossdressing but recently she ordered a couple of nightgowns, ladies tops, fleece tops and pants for me. She also is tolerant of my wearing them around her in the house (including loungers}. I don't want to upset the apple cart so haven't brought up the reason for the change.

Sounds awesome that she pointed out something that might have caused you embarrassment!

Meanwhile I'm still cracking up at Natalie5004's "big boy bra" comment!

Platinum Member
    Hi Traci ,Congratulations Traci on 50, Years, We are a week away from our 60th Anniversary,

My Wife has applied for Sainthood,

60 Years with me she will probably get it, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It's more probable she didn't want someone to see your underwear in public. I wouldn't necessarily see any green flags there. If it was a "cute panties" comment that's different.

You could be right Roxy. I guess I was more taken aback by her lack of being upset. CD things like that usually get her going. Not sure what color the flag was, or if there even was one. Always the optimist of course.

My wife reminds me too if mine are showing. I'm fine with that. No one needs to see my knickers.

Most people notice my socks, which have a floral pattern. When asked, I simply say that's what I like to wear. If they ask if those are women's socks, I say yes. The conversation usually ends there. However, if they are truly curious and I feel like opening up to them, I've no problem with telling someone that I am feminine and enjoy being feminine. I like to wear things that make me feel good, things that make me feel pretty.