Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Non-CDing Outlets

I will just say this from what I?ve read. Your wife seems to be set in her thinking that she?s going to get what she wants regardless. What I see if you purge all your clothing ?I?ve purged on my own 5 times total over 40 years and it came back with a vengeance every time. No telling how much money totally I spent adding in the thousands buying same things again and again? What I see here is you going shopping with her picking out beautiful outfits for her and you?ll end up wearing her clothes then sneaking ??tis time around. It won?t end well. I?m sorry if I?ve hurt your feelings just saying from my own experience you should get counseling with or without your wife. We?ve all been there with purging and all the other that goes with it. It?s an addiction that?s to me worse that alcoholic, drug addict or smoker etc. some or all of them can be quit but crossdressing cannot. This is my opinion along with therapist I?ve seen throughout the years. It?s engrained in out souls. Please at least for your own sanity see a therapist and talk about this with them honestly and don?t leave anything out. It?s therapist patient confidentiality so talking to them won?t go any further unless you talk outside his/her office about what you say in private. Good luck and may God Bless you and your wife.

Banned Read only
    There's no risk of me wearing my wife's clothes as some kind of negative response to purging. She's a 5ft4 size 8, and I am a 6ft5 size 14/16. I wouldn't get her clothes past my thighs or shoulders without risking broken stitches.

Everything except some leggings have now sold and shipped via Vinted, and I only have makeup left. I've not been able to throw it away because of the cost, and because some of it is unopened. I've put the unopened makeup online for sale.

Frustratingly we have some of the same makeup (brand and shade/colour), but I know I won't be able to give it to her - she will just see it as a reminder that I was wearing it. I could save her ?50 if she could get past that hangup.

Charlotte, you are viewing many of these issues as someone else's problem. Your child is needy--what three-year-old isn't? If your wife needs a break, is it because she's the fulltime carer for the child, or if she works, does she have to assume all the care the moment she gets home from work? Do you help with the childcare in a loving way, not as something you are forced to do? And now you refer to your wife's issue with you giving her your old makeup as her "hangup". This attitude isn't going to help anything. Shopping for clothes for your wife with what you think would look good on her is also not a good idea, as she will feel like some kind of little doll you are playing dress-up with, and not having any regard to her own personal taste or comfort. You want to cross-dress? Deal with it as your problem, not someone else's problem. If you want your wife to understand or be supportive, be an actual decent partner to her and respect her feelings and her needs, and perhaps she'll appreciate the gesture.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Banned Read only
    Thanks for a post that couldn't be more wrong.

I'll say it. You're trying to overcome your addiction by hanging out with and asking for advice from other addicts. And you lash out at the people who are trying to be honest with you. What are you trying to accomplish here? Seems to me you could find better answers from people that hate crossdressers as the sinful unnatural mentally ill heathens we are.

You are asking a CD support group how to stop CDing which is very disrespectful to the general population here.

Then you criticize those who comment on a thread based on the information that you give.

This thread is finished.