Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When was the last time you dressed? Other fem. things you do.

Just another 'Gurl'

When was the last time you dressed? Other fem. things you do.

Just curious when was the last time you all dressed? I have not dressed fully since 2012. A couple of years ago my wife and daughter went on vacation for 3 weeks but even then I only dressed partially. I have for the most part stopped dressing. Most days I have to myself and could dress, but don't. The only item of women's clothing I have is a pair of my wife's leggings which she said I could have.

I think for me there are other things I can do that IMO seem feminine. For instance in this misogynistic world women are expected to do the vast majority of the cooking and cleaning. So as much as I dislike cleaning, in my mind it is a feminine thing to do. So I somewhat enjoy it. Same with cooking.
    If I go and buy a drink I will buy what I consider a more feminine drink, whether that is in name or colour. "I would like the pink one please."

I sold my truck several years ago and bought a much smaller car. While in this age of SUVs this was not a feminine move, it was IMO a way for me to come across as less masculine.

I am sure there are other things I do, but I cannot think of them atm.
    Just another man in a dress

Platinum Member
    The stereotypical suburban soccer moms drive SUVs and minivans, so I am not sure switching to a small car is particularly feminine. But if it works for you, that is fine.

I am the wrong person to respond first to this thread because I present as a woman pretty much every day. This morning, I went out for coffee with two other women my age. I did have a latte, but that is not exclusively feminine either
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I dressed last night. And I never really though of drinks being feminine or not. Most of the women I know hit Starbucks and load up on caffeine. You could drive real fast, staring at your phone the whole time and applying makeup? Don?t forget to fight with your hair! Lol.

Here’s 100 hobbies for women. https://www.happierhuman.com/hobbies-for-women/
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-02-2024 at 04:23 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I dressed yesterday afternoon, jeans, boots, oversize sweater, and a cute beret style hat instead of a wig. Oh and a pair of turtle earrings. Bought an automotive battery in the auto parts store and a nice man loaded it into the car for me.

I then went to a little wine bar on the square and spent an hour sipping a designer beer and chatting with the young male bartender. Had a very delightful evening totally accepted as female. He couldn't believe my age thought I was 20 years younger.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    I am dressed to some degree almost all the time. At home, I am always dressed & fulltime there. Go running and jogging in full girl mode.
    Recently, made a trip to Tulsa to meet with a group of girls there. Had a wonderful time & a great pot roast dinner.
    My fem drink of choice is usually a vodka tonic or wine.

Emily

I dressed 24/7 for a week in December just panties since then. Other fem things include using feminine deodorant, scented lotions and of course epilating or shaving daily. Also my daily gym workouts consist of mostly female style workouts no more heavy lifting for me.

Kitty Sue, I went out dressed two weeks ago. I love to clean the house. I'm not sure that's feminine though.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I suppose it all depends on your interpretation of "dressed". For me, I dress every day in femme clothes, but if I am going out, I generally leave my forms & wig at home. Wearing clothes that are somewhat androgynous means that I can dress as I wish in public. At home is another matter entirely, today is my laundry day so it's a leggings & tank top over sports bra with forms & panties. I also have my proper hair on.

I usually dress en femme but once in awhile I'll dress en homme. This afternoon (2024 February 3) I will attend attend a funeral wearing a man's coat and tie outfit as this will be for someone I don't know. But tomorrow I will attend church wearing my usual dress, makeup, and heels.

And I don't need a wig and breast forms as my natural bra cup size is DD and my hair is longer than shoulder length.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 02-03-2024 at 11:31 AM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

If you mean fully then it was yesterday.
    I'm still in my nightgown today and haven't hit the closet as yet.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I am another lazy girl still in her nightgown. Ditto on dressing yesterday as well.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Over a year, I am in terrible withdrawal. Shanking in Portland.

I dress to some amount everyday. I at the very minimum wear a nightgown to bed
    And most days I will dress in the morning and in the evening.
    The only time I am not dressed in womens clothes is when I have to go out and about the world.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I say go out dressed out in public. I have gotten virtually no pushback for being dressed en femme.

John

Banned Read only
    To answer, "When was the last time you dressed?" the short answer is now as I am pecking away on the keyboard. My wife and I sleep apart due to medical issues that cause a lot of tossing and turning. Rocking the boat by either spouse causes the other spouse to wince in pain. My wife is not appreciative of my desire to wear women's attire, so bed time is my only opportunity. Except for the fact that I am asleep most of the time being attired in a nightgown and/or full slip and bra & panty run from midnight to about 9:30 AM. Right now I'm in a white bra and panty, white princess Velrose slip under a early 1970's vintage white peignoir.

Other things I do? Not being able to dress when I want to has led me to collecting my favorite style of Vanity Fair panties (13109, 15712 and 13001). One would be amazed as to the number of unique colors of these styles. Of course, since I do sleep in nightgowns my collection of those now numbers 58.

As I said in another one of your posts I do not consider household chores as being male or female. Guys who will not do "women's work" have a serious problem. As a side comment, my brother's non-biological granddaughter drives tractor-trailers; does brake relines, etc and even got an award for best driver of the month by the trucking company she works for. Talk about a woman getting her nails dirty!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I am a CD and I dress all the way or not at all. Since I live alone I can do that whenever I like. Which I will when my T buddy and I go out clubbing tonite!

Sounds like u r attempting to make yourself FEEL fem, Kitty Sue? Which is fine if u know how to do that but sounds like a "work in progress" for u?

I'm not sure what feeling fem or male feels like. I feel like ME no matter which clothes I'm wearing!

With one exception:
    I do try to look comfortable and natural walking and dancing in 4"+ spike heels. And, after watching so many of my T friends stumbling about in women's shoes? I KNOW what feminine looks and feels like in hi heels!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

i get dresed ever moring bra pantie yougay pants top and off corse makeup just got my frist nee boots nice in winter.wenh i go to dockter i miss it Doven

I wore a black and white skirt, a black top, a red cardigan and black flats to my doctor's appointment last week. That was my first time. It went fine.

Joey
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Yesterday to go grocery shopping. Had on jeans (GV Amanda), black cable knit sweater, purple puffer vest and my purple NB gym shoes.
    I had the same outfit on Tuesday in the fast food drive-thru line. The girl that came out to hand me my order smiled and said "Have a nice day, beautiful." Made my day.
    Last edited by GracieRose; 02-04-2024 at 08:59 AM.

Last time fully dressed and Out and About: Dec 16 at a local TG Meetup.

Last time underdressed: Right now!
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

My last time out fully dressed was two days ago. I hate that I'm not doing it everyday, but life gets in the way of living sometimes.....

As to other things I do, well I too like driving our little car. It's cute and is a bit more feminine that our truck.
    I do enjoy housework though. I like being domestic and don't mind at all doing the dishes, laundry, making the bed and such. I like to help decorating the house for the different seasons as well.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Last time I dressed? I just came home from church where I wore a long sleeve maxi dress, heels, makeup, and painted fingernails.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Platinum Member
    Hi Kitty Sue, I Dressed this Morning and usually 3 or 4 Times a Week, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Last time I dressed? How about right now as I'm typing this! Wearing one of my southern belle dresses (same one as my profile pic). It's laundry day and I felt like dressing up.