Just curious when was the last time you all dressed? I have not dressed fully since 2012. A couple of years ago my wife and daughter went on vacation for 3 weeks but even then I only dressed partially. I have for the most part stopped dressing. Most days I have to myself and could dress, but don't. The only item of women's clothing I have is a pair of my wife's leggings which she said I could have.

I think for me there are other things I can do that IMO seem feminine. For instance in this misogynistic world women are expected to do the vast majority of the cooking and cleaning. So as much as I dislike cleaning, in my mind it is a feminine thing to do. So I somewhat enjoy it. Same with cooking.
If I go and buy a drink I will buy what I consider a more feminine drink, whether that is in name or colour. "I would like the pink one please."

I sold my truck several years ago and bought a much smaller car. While in this age of SUVs this was not a feminine move, it was IMO a way for me to come across as less masculine.

I am sure there are other things I do, but I cannot think of them atm.