Thread: First time wearing a silicone face mask outside the house - problem looking down

First time wearing a silicone face mask outside the house - problem looking down

I struggle finding places quiet enough to apply makeup, my wig, and change in my car before driving dressed as a woman - so I bought a full silicone face (head?) mask, and I'm pretty happy with how it enables me to go driving much more spontaneously.

Visibility driving was fine, except each time I glanced down at my shoes (to give myself a mental buzz) when stopped at traffic lights, the mask was kinda baggy and I couldn't see past the cheeks without touching them.

Anyone else wear a mask outdoors walking, or driving, and can give any advice? Thanks, y'all.

I just have SO many questions...

is it hot?
    does the mouth open?
    do you wear a wig on top of it?
    how far down you neck does it go?
    are the ears open to hear?

I have been seeing these tik tok vids of masks like in the mission impossible movies and wondering if they are real or AI stupid stuff. Please if you can post pictures all dolled up.

I have been masking for many years, I have just recently bought my first mask and breast form combined. I have an older silicone face mask that I have worn more. I don't have the problem you are talking about with that mask, as it fits quite snugly. There is a reddit masking site where you might find some girls that could help you more. I wear my mask because I have a full beard that my wife likes and I can't stand to dress up as Rachel and see her with a beard. If you need the link to the site I mentioned DM me, Best Hugs Rach

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Silky, I have been wearing silicone masks for over 10 years. I have about a dozen including the ones I made myself. U can quite easily get your mask to fit better by cutting pieces of foam rubber and placing them behind or on top of your head to make the mask fit tite against your face. Your wig will cover any misshapen look of your head!
    U can even glue the foam inside masks with regular silicone glue if u like!

Margret:

is it hot?----- I prefer "face only" masks that allow your head to breathe. But, have worn full head masks out for an afternoon or evening events with no problems!

does the mouth open?-----The thinner, more flexible masks allow me to eat, drink, and speak normally. However, full head masks r hard to hear in.

do you wear a wig on top of it?----Yes, of course! Wigs stick to full head masks better than your head. But, they make your head a bit larger so tite wigs may not fit.

how far down you neck does it go? ------They vary. Some go just under your chin. Others have long necks which r easily shortened with scissors.

are the ears open to hear?----------Most full head masks have small holes to hear thru. I have cut them larger but u have to be very careful!

Lastly: Since these masks stretch easily they may look VERY DIFFERENT on u than in the Seller's photos. Check your head measurements carefully against those of the mask before buying! Especially important is eye measurements! PM me if u have private mask questions!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sounds like an episode of Mission Impossible.
    No mask for me, wearing a wig is enough.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    That is a lot to Think About,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Like Rachel, I have a beard too, and I quite like it, and so does my wife. But I also have a strong urge to wear women's clothes, makeup and a wig, so like Rachel I don't like seeing myself as a bearded woman, so I've recently taken to trying a full mask.

Yes, I wear a wig on top, and the mask goes halfway down to my nippers, like a museum bust.

It felt a bit claustrophobic and intimidating at first, but I got used to it quickly.

Breathing through the mouth hole is fine, but the inside of the mouth became sweaty with condensation from breath after 2 hours.

Breathing through the nose holes was more difficult so I made the holes a bit wider with scissors.

I'm just disappointed that the mask was a bit baggy and loose, so I will try the suggestions you have given me, thankyou.

Thank you so much for the insite.

Aspiring Member
    I have tried a full head mask in the past. It covered the neck and part of the chest, but was no good for lower cut clothing.
    Mine was quite tight and took a lot of manipulation to get it right, otherwise it made me look like a tragic fire victim.
    I had to carefully cut the mouth open as it was difficult to breathe with just the nostrils. I also had to punch holes in the ears so that I could hear better.
    I found putting on wigs more difficult, but once on, they stayed in place. I had to loosen the adjusters on the wig to get them to fit.

I gave up with the mask shortly afterwards, and now I just use makeup.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Silky, I've never had those problems with my mouth on any of my silicone masks! Yours is obviously way too large for u!

Coincidently I wore my mask all afternoon and evening at the Superbowl party. Even drove home in it. Partly inspired by u!

My avatar pic is with that mask. Pic taken after we got home last nite!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 03-03-2024 at 02:00 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

That is fantastic; I am very glad I inspired you.

Yah, I will try to find a smaller Mask that fits me more tightly.