Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: At what point in your CDing did you try on your first Bra & Panty

The first time I put on a bra I was about 12 years old. It was one of my mom's bras. The first time I put on panties I was 74. That was 4 years ago.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I wore my mother?s stockings and girdle at about 10. Once you do it and like it you can?t stop. Worst mistake you can ever make is to buy and purge I guarantee you?ll buy again. The feeling is great
    And wonderful.

ssandy, Great post and I could not agree more on both of your points!
    Crissy

I haven't got to the bra stage, at least not yet. However, I've worn panties for several years, largely for comfort reasons, and probably own far more than most biological women. Only recently have I graduated to skirts. One step at a time.

About 10 or 11; mom's girdle under jeans to the supermarket, witch leaded to wearing her bras, no coming back after that...
    At the makeup counter

June 1969 ..... I was in the bathroom and my sister's clothes were in a pile on the floor. I picked up her panties, white cotton with little blue flowers. I suddenly HAD to know what it would feel like to try them on. There was a laundry basket in the bathroom so after that first time it became a regular thing, just trying them on for a few minutes. A week or two later I pulled one of her bras from the basket. Same thing, I just HAD to know how it felt to wear one.

I must have been 6 or 7. I just couldn’t get enough of my mother?s nylon panties and slips. I can’t imagine now that this went unnoticed.

Wow I might have replied to this question before. I was nearly six years old. And there was some dress up play. I was dared to try on a bra. I did, and I clearly love it because I still find reasons to wear a bra and all the rest of women?s clothing! I am glad I did!

I think it was a wonderously silky black YSL bra and panty set just after I started working and had some money to spend. That was an exciting moment.

I was Very young maybe 11 or 12 years old witch makes it about 65 years ago.

I was a latch key child so I had access to my mother and aunt?s clothing for about 3 hours during the week. Always had a fascination with girls and women's underwear. Around the age of 8, I remember going into my aunts room and putting on a nylon panty and finding a slip with a built in bra. A vivid memory for decades.

I can remember getting caught by the baby sitter in my mothers night gown. Hid under the covers but she saw me:/

Quote Originally Posted by Claire M View Post
    June 1969 ..... I was in the bathroom and my sister's clothes were in a pile on the floor. I picked up her panties, white cotton with little blue flowers. I suddenly HAD to know what it would feel like to try them on. There was a laundry basket in the bathroom so after that first time it became a regular thing, just trying them on for a few minutes. A week or two later I pulled one of her bras from the basket. Same thing, I just HAD to know how it felt to wear one.
    Ahh the common laundry hamper! I see that I was not the only one tempted!