Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dose your SO watch you transform?

I don't "transform", no attempt to make myself look like a woman, but I'll sometimes put on a skirt or top in front of her with no problem. What I find interesting and confusing, I don't like for her to see me in a bra without a shirt. I'm fine if the straps are visible, or if the shirt is lace and she can see the bra plain as day through it, but I'm uncomfortable if it's just the bra. Doesn't make any sense to me, yet it won't go away.

One thing I've discovered about myself is that I absolutely HATE someone watching me get ready.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenn , Lets just say that We have a very workable DA/DT, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sometimes she'll be in the same room whilst I'm getting ready and offer advice on my make-up. It doesn't bother me I'm thankful for any advice she gives me.....afterall she's had a lot more practice at it than me. Sometimes I ask her to put out an outfit she wants me to wear.

All i can say is yes. It`s happened,and went like just another day.

I always considered this a solo sport! She does not want to participate and I really do not want her watching. Bad enough she comments on the male clothing I wear! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My wife is very supportive in my dressing. She taught me a lot over the past years on how to be a lady.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    There have been times when a friend is over and we both need to get ready to go out. We both get ready together but it's not like we're watching each other. We're in the same room so we see what's going on but I don't think this is what you're referring to. I would not treat it like "putting in a show". There might be instructional moments of look how I do this or do that. That's about all.