Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do You do When You Want to Feel Girly?

Subtle mascara and lip gloss

Put on a bra!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yes, Lacy PJs, I too was surprised at so many references to cosmetics, perfume, etc. For me it is definitely clothes...but which ones? In fact, though I know it's odd, for me it is perhaps those rare occasions when I've been able to dress two days running and so wake up on day two and see my underwear draped over the bedroom chair. There are the bra, panties, stockings girdle and slip which remind me of what it feels like to be a girl. It's the anticipation of dressing - deciding which of yesterday's items to wear - or what different things I might need for today's outfit.

Once in a while, not often it's a night out. More often I will resort to nesting behavior; cooking, sewing, house cleaning, decorating etc. Right now I need to repaint my bedroom so I have spent lot of time on line looking up feminine bedroom designs.

There is almost always a dress involved.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

If I can't fully dress I usually like to take a nice bath with a scented bath bomb or use a lovely scented bath wash and just relax.

Make an appointment at a local nail salon and get a mani-pedi with fingers and toes done with gel polish in bright red or bright pink. You will feel like supergirl!
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

It depends how girly I'm feeling, for the most part, I wear a long satin nightdress, with a pink fluffy sweater, and if it's cold, some fluffy socks.
    Sometime I will wear my breast form ( c cup) a satin bra, and some frilly satin panties, then a knee length a-line 50's inspired dress, with a full petticoat and finally my t-bar lolita mary-janes.
    Every night I sleep in satin, and now find it difficult to sleep in anything else.
    This has always been very private for me, but I increasingly find myself longing for someone to share this love of pretty things with.

I deliver food to people so it?s a quick interaction low risk thing. Yesterday I wore a bra with forms and a women?s top and sweater - neutral colors - some makeup and jewelry. Not ?over the top? as you are asking about, and of course I would love to do this fully dressed, but this partial dressing at least satisfies the feeling girly itch somewhat.

I watch these girls. Those legs, panty hose, heels, hair & makeup. I would like to be one of them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hFc1KOYH8E

Go shopping of course and thankfully Amazon caters to us Plus size gals......

When I feel girly but can dress up I usually wear perfume.

Get a pedicure with a pretty color
    Crissy

I feel girly all the time but when I am feeling exceptionally girly i do my nails makeup and dress in the cutest outfit I have and enjoy my time as Cassie.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I get a pedicure with a pretty color, or I just polish my toes on my own.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Its full makeup fully dressed, plenty of perfume, do my nails, then out the front door , no male clothes with me at all, book in a hotel, go out for the evening, return home next day.

That?s great, right now I do all that except go out, haven?t plucked up the courage yet!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I feel girly basically 24/7, but I?m at my happiest during those few minutes after I?ve done my make up and am in a new dress, my perfume is great and I?m looking at myself in the mirror🥰

This is a little more low-key than others. I practice my walk. It?s safe and easy to work in your day anytime you?re up and about. And, you can change back to your non-femme gait any any moment.

Quote Originally Posted by valerie anne View Post
    I watch these girls. Those legs, panty hose, heels, hair & makeup. I would like to be one of them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hFc1KOYH8E
    Really, what is Peter Cushing doing in that pink dress?

Frilly Babydoll Nighty or vintage full slip

When I am a really girly mode I usually bring out the nylons and garters, a LBD and heels or petticoats and a lacey dress. a maid uniform or wedding dress are other fun options

got my ears pierced, so girly earrings all colors and shapes!. started got grow my hair... we shall see how long I can keep it. also I do put on on panties (any type) on a daily basis. Would love to get my nails done more often but my job has destroyed my nails!!
    Last edited by char GG; 03-31-2024 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Please read the rules. Some topics are not allowed

I don't know about others, but I always feel girly. That's the problem - there's no off switch.

I suppose if and when I want to feel more girly, I put on some makeup or - better still - get a makeover.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Just slipping into a feather-lite babydoll nightie (with ribbons or a tiny bow) does it each time for me.

When I feel like being girly overboard the first thing I do is let my wife know.

Then we both get totally dressed from head to toe as woman and enjoy the day or weekend pretending that we are "girlfriends".

For as many days as I have to be Teresa I wear every imaginable item that most woman wear, 24 hours a day.

For as many days as I have to be Teresa my wife treats me as her girlfriend. That is the topping on the cake for me.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

I dress up in my maid's uniforms, and do lots of domestic stuff which was stereotypical of women back in the 1960's. Clean, cook, vacuum, dust, laundry (ironing especially), shop (online, though but fortunately amazon and Walmart both delivers and/or will happily bring all the groceries to the car at the store, so I get to enjoy the shopping but avoid outing myself in the process). Then sit around at home watching 1950's girl sit coms while eating hot fudge sundaes and sipping on girly drinks. Then browsing the latest 'big girl' fashions available. Makes for a nice afternoon.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.