Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do You do When You Want to Feel Girly?

Great routine Lexi, sounds very girly.

I kinda forgot about it because I haven't done it for so long, but putting on a proper steel busk corset, reaching around back to cinch the laces gradually from top down to middle, then bottom up to middle, pulling tighter each step of the way, then hands behind my back tying a bow and tucking it up top....GOSH!!!! That is such a feminine feeling!!

Hello fellow grease monkey. I still find it funny when I realize I'm all dirty and boyish, while underdressed in panties. Puts a little flutter in my belly 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa.Smith.VA View Post
    When I feel like being girly overboard the first thing I do is let my wife know.

Then we both get totally dressed from head to toe as woman and enjoy the day or weekend pretending that we are "girlfriends".

For as many days as I have to be Teresa I wear every imaginable item that most woman wear, 24 hours a day.

For as many days as I have to be Teresa my wife treats me as her girlfriend. That is the topping on the cake for me.
    That is so cool! Sounds fun!

Lipstick and leggings for me. Also a casual top. I also wear ladies' sleep shorts to bed every night and occasionally a camisole. So cozy

I do some self care. Moisturize face, neck and body. Nail care and other grooming.

Ill get fully dressed up and go to a gay bar. I cant wait till the temperature changes to warm so I can wear my heels and skirt outfits.

When I have the time, dress to the nines. When I don?t, I catch up with everyone here. 😊
    Last edited by Nancy44; 04-26-2024 at 08:59 PM.

Pretty pink satin panties, leggings, a sport bra, and soft pink nighty do it for me.
    Last edited by Monique65; 04-27-2024 at 09:33 AM.
    Honoring the woman within

Get a fresh pedi, wait for it to dry, and then put on some hoochie mama hooker high heels and go out shopping.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I feel girly all the time as I wear panties and pantyhose everyday, but when I want to feel more Girly I will wear lipstick, mascara and nightgowns.
    Last edited by Jade P; 04-27-2024 at 05:27 AM.

I dress to the nines.