Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got boobs

I got boobs

After my annual prostate exam, I mentioned to my urologist that I was experiencing some pain or extreme sensativity from a small mass under my right nipple. I have been on solution for several years and had been previously informed that it may cause breast growth. I then made an appointment with my regular doctor who set me up with a mammogram and a breast ultrasound. Later that afternoon I got a call from the nurse with the double good news. Everything was benign and I was diagnosed with gynocomastia. Oh and by the way, they also found a similar, but smaller mass under my left nipple (also benign).

Before I went for my exam, my wife said, "Now you'll get to see what it's really like to be a woman. The mammogram really hurts." Actually it wasn't painful at all.

My right breast is noticeably growing (maybe AA). The left one, not as much. Every morning in the shower, I look at lefty and say "Catch up to your sister."
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-08-2024 at 06:06 PM. Reason: OTC products are not allowed for discussion on the forum.

Dani, Good everything is benign and also nice to get some breast growth. You have me laughing talking to your left breast.
    Crissy

Congrats on the boobs and wishing you continued healthy growth!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    So, in other words, the solution was your solution, Dani!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have gynecomastia as well and have grown a couple of nice but small boobs; left is a bit larger than the right. Between A and B cup size. That is normal with gynecomastia which can have multiple causes. Boobs developed when on Eligard for 6 months and another cancer drug to try destroying prostate cancer 3 1/2 years ago. The cancer came back and I am now on Firmagon androgen blocker and will continue blockage for a couple of years. Just started last month but have had a couple of instances of breast sensitivity. A sports bra and a thin foam pad takes care of that sensitivity by keeping anything from rubbing on them. The blocker has also wiped out most of my masculine characteristics that are testosterone driven leaving only neutral and feminine gender traits and what is left of the masculine which is not much. Nice in a way but it changes your personality and sense of self dramatically. Not a good way to get boobs, but it can work. Glad your suspected growths are only breast tissue developing under the areolas. That's OK, but keep a look out as that is where breast cancer can form most readily. (I talk to them as well, but as they don't have ears they don't listen.)
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-09-2024 at 10:26 AM. Reason: The subject you were asking about was an OTC product and is not allowed to be discussed on the forum.

Just a friendly reminder.
    Members need to refresh their memories about the rules on what can and can't be discussed on the forum.
    OTC products are not allowed for discussion, which is why the "solution" is no longer named.
    As per the rules too, moderated actions are not up for discussion either.

Yeah, been there. I developed a 3mm lump in my left breast, and it terrified me. My doctor sent me for a mammogram and it turned out to be nothing. But, due to my age I’ve developed a hormone imbalance and have gynecomastia. Getting old isn’t all bad I guess. I have a B cup now, and noticeable breasts, even without forms. I was hoping for a DD or a DDD, but I guess that’s not in the cards.

The mammogram wasn’t exactly painful, but it wasn’t very pleasant either. If my breasts had been larger, I’m sure it would have hurt. The doctor asked me how often I checked my breasts, and I replied that I’d always thought I was the the sort of person that didn’t have to do that. But now I am, and I check at least once a week.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I'm beginning to feel I may have a growing issue down below. I would not "protest" the likely side effects of treatment. I will tell my doc upfront chest growth would be a desirable side effect. I think I've already told this one about my situation anyway. My previous urologist told me his daughter is trans (and unfortunately still depressed).

Dani, I'm glad that everything was benign. Congrats on the boobs.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Congrats and good on the tests.
    I believe Ive read a article or two on men getting breast cancer recently.

I'm a nice A now do to I believe age and weight loss, who knows.

Welcome to the boob club! Having them is amazing, most of the time.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Your post made me smile. Same issue, enlarged prostate. Medication to solve one problem created breasts (not a bad thing for me).

Painful and hardened nipples all the time. And yes, the girls are asymmetrical. I would prefer them to be the same size, even if they were the smaller size. I feel lopsided......
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

I take a full battery of meds. Unfortunately, breast growth doesn't seem to be a side effect of any of them. I'd love to grow a nice pair of boobs. I envy those of you who have been able to grow them.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

You Can Call Me Christy G
    I first came to this webiste after spending a fair amount of time online with men discussing gynecomastia and the reality breasts are growing on our chests. The struggle for many was whether the decision to wear a brassiere meant the men were "crossdressing." That was a bridge too far for many but our conversation soon moved to the reality developing curves made shopping on the woman's side of the aisle sensible. Diminishing testosterone seems to allow estrogen to have her way with us, so rounding curves, more relaxed mood, diminishing body hair all come with the territory. I completely fill the C cups of my 42" brassiere. Interestingly, the conversation has led to discussions about transgender possibilities. One person transitioned a few years ago. Another is so fond of women's clothes that I encouraged them to check out this website. I will fully acknowledge being non-binary, transgendered but not transitioning. My breasts are quite voluptuous and I'm happy about that... even though I have no intention to flaunt that fact outside my home.

I'm glad there is nothing wrong with you chest. Since you've been here a few years I can imagine the thought of having real breasts is exciting for you. I've wanted them since I first put on a brassiere when I was 12 years old... and now I have them. Amazing how our bodies change over a lifetime. Enjoy yourself. You might want to buy a new brassiere... that always gives me pleasure...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time...
    T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

Overall I have gynecomastia and have seem to have had it all my life. i can fit into a bra with a C cup and fill it just fine. While where I am in life I cannot fully dress. I can wear a bra under my sweatshirt and stuff but it is fun and comfortable but I sad I cannot fully dress.

I too have been blessed with b cup sized breasts. Having boobs is awesome. I find that wearing a bra not only feels better I feel more pulled together. About the only time I am not wearing a bra is when I am at work. If it is going to be a quiet day where not many people will be in the office I will wear a bra on those days.

Tracy

For me, the bust is primarily a torment.

When I crossdress, yes, there is no need to use any inserts, the bras look almost like on the model, whose picture appears on the box.

But these are only moments.

But when you're a man and have breasts of size 40C, you have to somehow hide it under the shirt, you have a big problem.
    Especially in the summer.

Lately I've been trying to slim down.
    I'm just afraid if the boobs will decrease in proportion to the rest.
    If not, it will be even worse, and in the summer it will probably be easiest to become a woman and start parading in dresses, blouses and skirts

I got tired of hiding mine last year when not dressed enfemme and so I just pretty much stopped. Even in summer but what I do not do is flaunt them either. I have found a place that sells heavier weight tee shirts and do a pretty good job compared to most very light weight ones they sell everywhere. It is hard to hide 36DDs (44 inch bust, 36 inch underbust).
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Im not nearly the women Karren is but I definitely wear a swim shirt when in the water I also cross my arms over my chest when I get out the wet shirt clings tight and really displays my extra growth. It would be so much easier to just wear a cute I piece with a swim skirt!

Glad to hear everything was OK, and welcome to the gyno/breast club.

I had a B cup all through high school and am currently a D cup. I wear tshirts when swimming and don't go topless outside for obvious reasons, was never really able to. Having boobs in high school in the 80's was ... an experience.

My gf in high school did a double take the first time she saw me with my shirt off and pointed out that my boobs were bigger than hers - she was a solid A cup. Ah, fun times, fun times.
    Don't get me wrong, she wasn't mean about it, it was more of an observation than anything else. She looked at me, looked down at her chest, looked back at me and made the comment. It made for an interesting afternoon of conversation.

That said it is fun having them, enjoy them.
    Last edited by Sasha_inside; 04-03-2024 at 05:35 PM.

It's lovely to be so heavy & wobbly! I feel so feminine.

I thought that I was a D cup, but I am now a full double D.

I am wearing maternity bras, which give lots of side lift, deep back bands, wide straps and lots of projection with the cups folded down. If I get too heavy, i clip up the cups of the bra.

I've got real boobs and the bra straps to prove it!

Many of the young males I see nowadays are assiduously frequenting the gym clubs to, I suppose, resemble the young kings of Game of Thrones. Many also seem to have an obsession for pecs, so much so than to my generation it seems more like they grew boobs than pectorals.
    There, you have the solution. Go to the gym clubs and use the butterfly devices.

where did you find the heavy t-shirts? do they have a web site?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Betty70 View Post
    For me, the bust is primarily a torment.

When I crossdress, yes, there is no need to use any inserts, the bras look almost like on the model, whose picture appears on the box.

But these are only moments.

But when you're a man and have breasts of size 40C, you have to somehow hide it under the shirt, you have a big problem.
    Especially in the summer.

Lately I've been trying to slim down.
    I'm just afraid if the boobs will decrease in proportion to the rest.
    If not, it will be even worse, and in the summer it will probably be easiest to become a woman and start parading in dresses, blouses and skirts
    When I'm in male mode (which is not often) I don't try to hide my DD boobs. And yes, as a man I wear dresses most of the time.
    And I have a bass singing voice. Does that make me a Busty Basso?

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I?m not sure why, but I?m definitely a full a cup, almost a b cup, which is my preference. All my bras are underwires so comfortable. Around the house, I usually wear a b cup. Going out, I usually switch to an a cup. Yes, I love all aspects of wearing a bra, selection, color, putting on, scooping, strap adjustments, etc.