Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got boobs

Karren and JohnH are both DD cup.

I am a 36 D cup and claiming promotion to DD.

Any larger girls out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha_inside View Post
    Glad to hear everything was OK, and welcome to the gyno/breast club.

I had a B cup all through high school and am currently a D cup. I wear tshirts when swimming and don't go topless outside for obvious reasons, was never really able to. Having boobs in high school in the 80's was ... an experience.

My gf in high school did a double take the first time she saw me with my shirt off and pointed out that my boobs were bigger than hers - she was a solid A cup. Ah, fun times, fun times.
    Don't get me wrong, she wasn't mean about it, it was more of an observation than anything else. She looked at me, looked down at her chest, looked back at me and made the comment. It made for an interesting afternoon of conversation.

That said it is fun having them, enjoy them.
    And perhaps in gym class you were unlucky enough to wind up on the Skins (shirtless) team for basketball.

John

"Shirts or skins", you have brought back my teenage horror scenario!

I have always been heavy and have worn a bra from about the age of 14. I think my mum knew after my aunt remarked that "he needs support". And I really did on exercises like cross-country runs when I used to cup my left breast.

I raided my mum's bra drawer and kept my own stash. I was at least one cup size smaller. But these were cotton bras with little stretch in the band or straps.

So I wore them really tight and got deep bra strap grooves.

The lottery was always with the PT class on Wednesday and the real possibility of being topless (skins), how late in the week could I risk being brassiered and caught with bra strap marks?

Very cool! I recently went bigger. now E or F most of the time.

After going for a fitting I was shocked to realize that I was a 40 D, thanks to gynecomastia...

I had been convinced I was a larger band with an A or B cup but, when she pulled out a few different styles and checked her tape measure she smiled and said, a 40D is going to be perfect!

Congratulations, and glad to hear it's not a health concern!

This is why a proper fitting is so important!

I have been hiding my boobs since I was a teen. Imagine an 11 year old barely 60 pounds with size A breasts. It was horror growing up. I spent years in the gym working out to try and reduce their size or totally get rid of them but to no avail. I got bigger, 240 pounds of muscle mass with huge arms, chest and back muscles but the breasts got bigger too. In the summer I wear super sized T-shirts to hide them but it doesn't really work so most of the time I am in heavy sweatshirts even when it's over 30C outside. I also avoid T-shirts with top front buttons, they tend to accentuate the B cup breasts.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 04-12-2024 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Not the place for such comments. Send a PM when you have the required post count to do so.

I tried on a white cotton and linen dress yesterday to wear to church. Unfortunately the dress which otherwise fit me was too tight in the bust area so I had to wear a different white dress that I wore on Easter. I never thought a dress would be too tight in the bust to accommodate my DD bra cup size. (White or gold are the colors for the Easter season with the Episcopalian (Anglican) tradition.)

I told a woman that I could not wear the cotton and linen dress as it is too snug in the chest area. She said, "That not a bad problem to have".
    And then I told my mother of the problem with that dress and she told me she never had that problem as her bra cup size is C.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 04-15-2024 at 10:36 AM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him