I took some pics during the week and yesterday I was putting them on a memory stick, my wife made a comment about why do I need those pictures and it's not like me to leave a paper trail. I told her as much as I don't look at them often I have pics from back in the nineteen eighties and it's just nice to see the advancement.
I have a little bit of a phobia over my pics getting into the wrong hands and I don't know much about technology to over protect myself, in my sons words "delete isn't always delete.
I was just wondering what everyone here does with there pictures and how they protect them from escaping our closest habit.
You may think I'm a little over protective but I still use a camara with a SIM card and then download the pics to a old laptop I have that has no internet and download to a password memory stick and even then I don't know enough if I'm protected.
I believe if I was out of the closet more I wouldn't be so phobia but I do enjoy seeing the older pics, just want to keep them to myself.