Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why didn't I do this sooner

Why didn't I do this sooner

Yesterday I got my glutes and upper legs waxed. I am a hairy individual. My wife is always complaining of the hairs left on the bathroom floor. We had gotten into several arguments over the years about it. One day last week, I said 'Fine. I'll get my butt checks and upper legs waxed." When she did not object, I made an appointment. I was a little nervous at first but my waxer made me feel comfortable. So now my derriere and upper legs are smooth as silk. I told my person, that if I liked it, I'd be back to do the lower legs. I am already leaning that way.
    It's a Jeep thing, you would not understand!!

I've never waxed before - did it hurt?

Go for it. Your hose will feel totally different. I know.

Sounds painful ouch! The lengths we girls will go through to look nice. Smooth is so much better, enjoy

It hurt at first but you quickly get used to it.
    It's a Jeep thing, you would not understand!!

Amy, I have never been waxed either but as long as you went that far you may as well finish the job.
    Crissy

I am sitting on the edge of my seat to hear whatever reaction your wife had to your newly shaved areas. Hint, hint.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

I remember the day I finally got the nerve to shave my legs. I started with a small spot on my lower leg and then it was contagious, I was compelled to continue. My wife was surprised but quite happy with the results. What a difference putting on nylons! Well within a couple weeks everything below the eyes was hairless.

I remember that first shave, the fireworks are still going on in my head how it felt when the pantyhose slid on my legs. What an amazing feeling, it's to bad I'm I'm still shaven but the novelty isn't the same. I guess I just got used to it.

Welcome to the girly legs club just remember to moisturize daily for that super smooth/soft feeling. Shaved legs can be addicting.

I've never had waxing done on me. I do clean up my hairy bits, usually every other day with a 5 blade razor, although my legs are now done with an epilator. The epilator works fine for me, but a side effect of nice clean, smooth legs is that when a stray hair turns up, it becomes noticeable to me and I am heading straight for the epilator to pluck it out!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    As a man who has never shaved anything but his face his entire life I read posts like this in thankful amazement!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I remember that first shave, the fireworks are still going on in my head how it felt when the pantyhose slid on my legs. What an amazing feeling, it's to bad I'm I'm still shaven but the novelty isn't the same. I guess I just got used to it.
    totally.... once you shave and pull on your pantyhose/nylons/tights over those freshly shaven legs (i have not waxed either) is such a "feeling"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Do the entire leg girl!! You won?t ever look back

Go all the way Amy

Also; you might consider an epilator. Almost as effective as waxing, and lasts as long. I got one a few months back and have loved it (though it hurts a little bit).

I don't know if this was a consequence of waxing every month for years or eventually oestrogen but the hair got progressively finer and fairer. Now I can go for 5 or 6 weeks between visits and no it does not hurt.
    It is a strange feeling at first but you get used to it and look forward to the feel of silky hose.

Philippa Jane

Epilating my legs for about 10 years now. It no longer hurts at all, and I only have to do it about once a month.

I have one friend who tried unsuccessfully to give me shit about it, I finally stopped him by reminding him how after having to shave his privates for his Big-V he never stopped shaving because it was just so much better. I told him his legs would be the same way, do it once and you're doing it for life. No more comments.

Amy, I have had my glutes and legs done as well. They felt great.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Experimenting with Epilation. Just got thought my first round. I let the hair grow out to about an eight inch first. Took about an hour of active time (plus a recharge) to do both legs front and back. Yes, it hurts some areas worse than others, but you do sort of get used to it. By next weekend any growth should by long enough to Epilate for Round 2. Supposedly it gets easier each time.

It feels Amazing!

I've epilated from the neck down. Chest, stomach, anything I can safely reach, for a few years now. It always feels so nice and smooth when done. The wife uses Nad's on my back, and she got me the below the waist Nad's, and it works great, just don't leave it on longer than recommended , it will leave you irritated in a sensitive area. Just my two cents worth.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Back when I did that I learned that different areas irritated for different reasons. Some I epilated, some I shaved electric, some with razor.

I'm far too hairy in all the wrong places, but am struggling to summon up the courage to do something about it. I'm not overly keen on shaving the legs or the genital area and am interested in finding safe ways to remove the excess hair. Any thoughts or ideas or advice welcome.

Anne, "safe" is a relative term. Whatever option you choose is going to have negative aspects to it.

• Shaving? Nicks and cuts. Note; there's a reason women's razors are different. You'll get less nicks and cuts. They're not any duller, just different angle. Shaving your genitalia is easier than you might think. First time is nervous to be sure, but you'll learn. If you haven't shaved your legs before, it's going to take quite a while to do. Use shaving cream. Don't expect results to last more than a couple of days before you start to get prickly.
    • Chemical hair removers? Potential exists for skin irritation. Sometimes this irritation can be severe. You have to test an area of skin first.
    • Epilating? It's going to hurt, especially at first. There are better epilators and worse epilators. You get what you pay for. Also, the first few times you epilate you'll get red bumps/irritation. The epilator pulls hair out by the roots. It doesn't destroy the hair follicle, but your body lets you know it doesn't like that. Results will last a lot longer than shaving. With epilating, it's possible that over time hair regrowth will go down, possibly to almost nothing. There's also a potential (albeit small for most people) of ingrown hairs.
    • Waxing? Hurts. Hurts all at once. Kind of like epilating in that it pulls the hair out by the roots. If you get it done professionally, it's going to cost money, and possibly a fair bit. Do it yourself, and it's less. Effect is effectively the same as epilating; results will last longer than shaving. Like epilating, there's a chance of ingrown hairs.

So, take your pick. There is no answer that removes hair without potential pain or other negative impacts. But, once you start getting rid of hair you'll be very glad you did. If you've never done it before, silky fabrics will feel astonishing. Pantyhose will feel amazing over freshly de-haired legs.

I've had my back waxed, upper arms, under arms, legs, male Brazilian, and butt, I guess I've had it all waxed, the male Brazilian I've had done several times, and my friends are painful but it makes me feel so feminine, smooth and sexy. no pain no gain.

I initially got a full brazillian wax and the effect was amazing. I had trimmed down there a month earlier so the hair wasn't very long. One of the challenges is finding somewhere that will do a Male Brazillian. My wife then suggested i get it IPL'd which I did over 6 months. My experience is the beauticians are professional and seen it all before.

I have done a mix of wax/Shave and cream on the legs and to be honest Waxing for me is the best result. Currently having IPL on the Chest and Underarm and once that is done may move to the Legs. I think I will remain with Back waxing as have very little ingrown activity on my back. One note if you do get IPL if you have greyed or very blonde hair IPL is not that effective.