Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women's clothes and no one can tell?

Women's clothes and no one can tell?

Is it possible to have all your clothes be women's clothes and no one can tell. Do they make enough women's clothes that look like guys? I'm talking casual, office, etc?

If they can't tell they are womens clothes then why would they be worth wearing? hehehe Or at least I wouldn't want to wear then!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

At least there are woman clothes nobody cares if you wear them, and there are a buch of unisex clothes.
    I have been out a few times and nobody noticed .... I wouldn't call this passing though :cheeky:
    Last edited by Marla S; 04-16-2006 at 05:15 PM.

No

It may be possible to have all womens clothes and a lot of people will be unable to tell.
    You cant fool everyone. it may be how its cut or the material or the pattern or decoration. Its like some guys with cars they can tell you a car just by the tailight.

Most GG's have an eye for detail.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I agree with Karen, if nobody can tell they are womens clothes, they wouldn't be feminine enough for me to bother. But I do understand what you mean, I actually wear womens trousers all the time I have to be in male mode (tights and panties underneath of course) and nobody has ever noticed, so I guess it might be possible to wear all female stuff and get away with it.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    It is possible to dress entirely in women's clothes and pass as a genetic male. No one, however, would mistake you for a macho man, in those clothes

Halleluya
    Last edited by Julie Avery; 04-16-2006 at 05:16 PM.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Avery
    It is possible to dress entirely in women's clothes and pass as a genetic male. No one, however, would mistake you for a macho man, in those clothes

Halleluya
    Julie you are so right, but if people think I'm a bit effeminate I don't mind at all. LOL

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I agree with the others, it is possible to wear all women's clothes without anyone knowing but where's the fun in that?

Now, depending on how far you want to push the envelope you can wear women's clothes as a guy with hardly anyone noticing (certainly no one will look at you in a weird way) or you can just go for it and openly wear clothes that are very obviously women's clothes, and if you're Buffalow Bill even a dress

Me, I tend to wear clothes that are fairly obvious that they are women's clothes but clothes that are not too "in your face". I wear clothes that are not particularly feminine on a woman but are a bit girly for a guy to wear. I might look a little effeminate and certainly not the least bit macho, but that's the look what I want
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

a few things

I've worn my women's jeans (14UT) to work, and have worn my pair of ankle boots with side zipper that are womens. They have 2" heels on them and have worn my women's tennis shoes to work as well, and no one has said anything about them. I imagine there are shirts that I could wear, if I could find any to fit, but as a woman, I like the look a 38D bra gives me with my triangle breast pals. I guess it's a good thing they encourage us to wear sports shirts offered by the company with the company logo on them. Most of these are 'unisex' style shirts, and alot of the women at work do wear them, so we all look somewhat alike anyway.

Francine

I wear one pocket tee shirts from the Roamans Catalog www.roamans.com and panties ans jeans from www.lanebryant.com and look completely male in them. If I was to replace the one pocket tee with a baby doll top then my jeans would look femme along with the top or replace my steel toe boots with a pair of 2 1/2in heals that would give my female jeans a whole new look, and I,m still in the jeans

serina

I bought about 15 pair of womens jeans from E-Bay, and have worn them to work and out in public and nobody noticed. There are some that definately looked "uni-sex" and no one knew, but there are a few pairs hanging up in my closet that definately look "feminine" especially some of those stretch denim jeans with the frayed look around the waist and around the egde of the bell bottoms. Depends on how riske' I want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    If they can't tell they are womens clothes then why would they be worth wearing? hehehe Or at least I wouldn't want to wear then!
    Love Karren
    Because they're not men's clothes! Yuk! I'd trade my Levis anyday for some Rocky Mountains.

I have to side with Karren on this one. I have two pairs of women's pants that I have never worn, and probably never will. If I go to the trouble of dressing, I want to wear a skirt or dress or something obviously feminine. Unisex dressing just doesn't do anything for me.
    Phoebe

Why not wear womens clothes in male mode?

I wear a lot of womens clothes in male mode. Some of them push the envelope into femininity a bit. Hardly anyone notices if the buttons are on the wrong side. And sometimes the heels are bit high.

One of the reasons is that male cothes are cut so big these days that I feel like I'm wearing a tent a lot of the time. Even a small size is often big enough for 2 of me.

Another reason is that male clothes are so drab and blah. A walk through the mens section of the department store is an exercise in black and grey. The underwear is disgusting boring. The shoes are black or brown and massive.

Womens clothes at least fit better when I find something I like. There are colours. The fabrics feel better. The underwear is wonderful. I can find shoes that look somewhat masculine that are light, nicely styled and fit me nicely. And I enjoy wearing womens clothes all of the time.

Yes, there are very good reasons to wear womens clothing in male mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had a pink pair of jeans, threw them out. I do have 2 pair of cparis, denim and red. Everything elses is a skirt or a dress!!! Wouldn't have it any other way! hehehe

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-31-2006 at 12:44 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karen, I'm with you on that. I prefer snug fitting pair of capris or jeans, dresses or the blouse/skirt combo. If I'm out in womens attire, I like it to be very feminine.

Rachelle

I've been to work wearing a full "complement" of casual womens clothes before including womens khakis, womens jeans, colorful turtlenecks and nobody SEEMED to notice that I was wearing womens clothing or at least cared about what I was wearing. I DID get a nice compliment about one my turtlenecks from a male co-worker once, although he didn't seem to notice (or care) that it was a women's turtleneck. Of course, I don't own any turtlenecks or other womens clothing that I wear to work on a regular basis that REALLY stands out. I would say that my turtlenecks are almost definitely more "colorful" than most men's turtlenecks (spiced orange, blue, and purple) but I don't believe that they are anything that particularly "stand out" like if I wore a "flaming" pink turtleneck although my wife and I were out shopping at Wal-Mart the other day and came across some mens polo shirts that were PINK, so maybe us guys wearing something pink isn't such a big deal anymore. Also, for anybody that's interested, some company (sorry, can't remember the name offhand but I found them at Wal-Mart) has even started making microfiber briefs for men. The cost is kind of high ($6-7 for ONE pair!!!) but I thought I'd pass along the information.

Karren you look great in those capris!! I wear girls shorts and low rise stretch jeans all the time in public in guy mode. I have several pair with no back pockets which a big giveaway that they are girls pants. I also wear girls sweaters in the winter. I feel comfortable dressed this way even though I'm not wearing a wig and trying to pass. Nobody seems to be bothered by it.
    Jamie

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    I had a pink pair of jeans, threw them out. I do have 2 pair of cparis, denim and red. Everything elses is a skirt or a dress!!! Wouldn't have it any other way! hehehe

Love Karren
    Love the look, you pull if off very well. The old saying clothes make the person, I wear womens jeans more than mens, like the med rise boot cut jeans I think I look better in them than male cut, with a pair of panties under its how I feel that matters not how I look to others. No one has ever questioned me about them. I do have embroidered jeans for fem dressing where a skirt or dress would out me.
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Hi! I'm Nlenro-nu2 What's the point of being in woman's clothes if they look like male's? Aren't you trying to get away from being male as much as possible? I know that's my intent when I crossdress! My dream is to being wearing womens clothing that are really womens clothing.. frilly stuff and allowed to do so without any insulters or put downers noticings.. so far this dream hasn't come to pass! If I can't wear what I want publicly then I simply become a home person. I do go out for early walks. Once I didn't bother with changing back to my mans underwear.. I just left the womans wear underneath my male clothing. Somehow some one noticed because about 10 days later some nasty said " it's his under wear!" I wonder does he have xray vision? How would he know what underwear I wear? There's not even a window in the washroom in the house I rent. I change in the Washroom!
    It's most convenient though the washroom is very small! I don't see any point in wearing clothes that look like mans even if they are labelled woman's. to my way of thinking if it looks like males clothes they are males clothes.. even if they are labelled woman's. I think a male should have as much free range choice in clothing as woman does and there will
    never be true complete liberation without that!

Hi
    I usually wear womens clothes most of the time as they are a better fit for the the larger person. And that is also when in drab.
    But it is still fun to push the boundaries by wearing a pair of nice flat pumps or a pair of fem boots.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

[SIZE=3]I guess it depends on how you percieve yourself. Some here are advocating that to be enfemme, it has to be be skirts and heels. Not so! Just ask a TG/TS (as opposed to a CD).

Take the jeans and turtle neck tops. Definately girly designs and fit! Ok, they're sorta androdgenous, but so what? I know they are designed and shaped/cut for women and that's good enough for me! And the ankle boots with a 1" or so heel look good under pants/jeans too. So, wearing my womens jeans, turtle top and ankle boots makes me feel like i'm enfemme even if it looks more drab in public!

Don't forget, we're only talking outerwear here. Whether male of female clothes, wearing my silk undies always gives me the sense of feminitiy regardless of my outer clothes!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Been wearing casual fem clothes full time here for close to 10 years. Usually fem jeans and simple top/blouse that doesn't have buttons but that doesn't stop me either 90% of the time (someone above mentioned pushing the envlope). Always girls socks/shoes (sneekers, flats and sometimes my 2" heeled side-zip boots) and alway appropreately "under-dressed". Anything with heels I will usually wear a pair of slacks/jeans as long as the heel is longer than my normal size to help cover the heel (except when you sit down...but there is a bit of fun in doing this as well!). You would honestly be surprized at how many complements I have recieved over the years as opposed to stares or comments...course they may have been complementing me because they had the same outfit in their own closet!!

I guess it boils down to - How much do you care - and - how comfortable are you with yourself and who you are -

Jenn

On a few occassions I've worn a pair of Women's cargo pants which have lots of zips and pockets and are a bit flared. Most generally don't notice, but when a women has a little time to take in the scene they know that they are women's trousers from the cut etc. You can tell by the look on their face they are somewhat puzzled.

It would be a bit ironic to be accused of being a cross dresser for wearing a pair of militaristic trousers which women don without a single thought as to how masuline an item they really are!

Look and feel of women clothes

Quote Originally Posted by amandachick
    Is it possible to have all your clothes be women's clothes and no one can tell. Do they make enough women's clothes that look like guys? I'm talking casual, office, etc?
    There are plenty of such clothes... A very large number of GGs wear them for their day to day lives... The difference between them and us is that in most cases even dressed in such basic clothes there is no doubt that they are women... While for most of us we would just look like men...

So why call that X-dressing then? I know, its all in the head... Just knowing that these were bought off the women's rack in the department store rather than the men's rack may be psychologically enough for some... Buts for me if they look like men's clothes and feel like men's clothes I wouldn't see the point of wearing them...

Love.

Eugenie