Thread: Out in colors and jewelry?male mode

Out in colors and jewelry?male mode

I went to an after hours event at a local museum. It was a formal attire encouraged but we saw people dressed from the prom attire to leggins and sweatshirts. I asked my wife if she was going to wear a dress, which she ended going skort, then changed to leggings. I was trying to read the room, and it seemed she did not want me to wear a dress. Which I had a nice green sweater dress maxi length, with heels perfect for event. But, I did not want to be boring and wear my wedding/funeral suit.

I wore an old style black suit jacket with a pink button down shirt (male clothes so far), a pink straw hat my wife just bought for eclipse (which has a fem colors and border, but is shaped for male or female ?cowboy hat style), super skinny female style black pants, boat style loafers, and finally a string of fresh water pearls with a large pink clasp (inherited from my mom). Underneath I did wear female undergarments and shape wear. No bra.

I feel the look was great for an early spring beach wedding or at least the rehearsal dinner. I really liked my look and got several compliments from men and women. Another guy really liked the hat. Anyway I enjoyed the evening and felt great. My wife is accepting of me, but doesn?t want to date or be married to a woman. I think the look was a great compromise.

I love those pearls and need another chance to wear them!!

What a fantastic evening!

Awesome way to put the look together! Great job!

Jay: I’m very impressed with your fashion sense and the ability to adapt completely from what you would have preferred, and end up with something so thoroughly enjoyed by you, your wife, and so many others. Well done, indeed.

Best,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Sounds like a nice evening (and a good outfit for you)

Platinum Member
    That is just so Awesome,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That sounds like an awesome outing.
    To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. ~ Timothy Keller

When I was planning my outfit I was actually channeling your energy and inspiration, Bea. And your pearls!!

Jay,
    I'm flattered. A museum event seems like the perfect outing for that kind of presentation. Congratulations on the follow through. You're now farther along than I've been to date.
    To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. ~ Timothy Keller