Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Growing up in a house full of girls Dresses and Tutus

With three sisters,two of them older i never had problems finding clothes to wear.My one sister had beautiful clothes.We were the same size then.I remember a closet full of dresses and skirts.I tried on almost every one.

I had 1 sister and many girl cousins growing up. We were all pretty close in age. We would often and act out different scenarios and dress up to act them out. I was often told what part I would play and they would start handing me clothes to put on from their closets. I resisted at first but they were always delighted when they convinced me that I would look great. So I eventually gave in. Sometimes simple outfits sometimes more elaborate depending what we were playing. I needed a bra so they could stuff boobs in it. May as well put these panties on, here's some pantyhose put these on, oh you'll look cute in this dress, here's some heels that should fit you. They also had a stash of Halloween wigs. Then of course the makeup. It was so much fun. One weekend when we were all together and dressed up there girls all decided we should go get some snacks at the store while dressed up. It would be fun they said!. I was so worried but they said I looked better in those clothes than they did, so off we went. It went off just fine and no one said anything to us other than we looked cute dressed up.
    So that was pretty much where my adventure started. I've been dressing up ever since. I don't know if I'd love it as much as I do without their influence.

No sisters, darn, but three brothers! I had a younger brother still living with us as I grew up. The older boyss left the flock. My poor mom had about 8 to 10 years between each of us. I guess at an early age I knew I was different. Circumstances that occured in my early life left me feeling very fem. I found a cedar chest in the new house that we moved into when I was about 15 that had a few trouseau items left by the previous owners. Namely two beautiful corsolettes that I had to try on. I totally wore them every chance I had in the bathroom (we only had one) that made me feel so fem. The previous owner would visit from time to time as they were family friends. The daughter was the one who left the merrry widow corsolletes in the chest. She also left very creamy lip gloss in our medacine closset that I had to try. Lord knows I spent an inordinent amount of time in that bathroom with the door locked! I guess that is when it started to come together that I was sort of gender fluid.