Thread: Atlanta Comfort Conference

Atlanta Comfort Conference

Atlanta Comfort Conference is Aug 14- 18 . Info in the link below . Is anyone planning on attending ? I will be there for Friday-Saturday sessions.
    Lauren

https://www.atlantacomfortconference.org/
    Last edited by Di; 04-22-2024 at 08:11 AM. Reason: This section is to give info about upcoming events NOT ask if someone is going - I fixed it for you

I wasn't aware of this event so I googled it. Apparently it's August 14-18. More info here: https://www.atlantacomfortconference.org
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    I am considering going to the conference and am on their list. Drivable distance for me, I can't fly in (would need a C130 Hercules chase plane for my luggage, lol)
    Be nice to meet you Lauren if it works out.

Emily

Emily

I've gone to the Keystone Conference probably 12 years now. I always drive and I used to take practically everything I owned. After going with a CD friend, she advised me to take two outfits a day, one for the daytime events and another for the evening events. If you think about it that way, and pick a color scheme so you can reuse certain clothing items, it's actual quite possible to accomplish.

Just make sure that the most important items get packed, like makeup and wig. You can always pick up something extra locally. Once, I forgot my razor and shave cream. I just took a fearless pill and went to Target in MIAD mode, not my preferred presentation.

My big problem is shoes. They take up a lot of space without providing much value. I try to limit myself to two pairs of shoes and one pair of boots.

My other problem is having to pack in secret because she doesn't want to see my wardrobe (DADT). I can't lay everything out on the bed and then just pack it.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 04-24-2024 at 05:24 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

That's interesting!
    Is this the old SCC Southern Comfort Conference coming back home again? It was held in Atlanta for a number of years, but then moved to Florida.

I had a great time at SCC several years in a row, but it sure is a long time ago now.