Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Going out

Congratulations on a successful first shared outing. It must have been so much fun getting makeovers together and shopping.

I am not surprised that you were somewhat on alert during this first time out. I went out with some of my closest GG friends and observed a similar protectiveness in them. That kind of hyper awareness is understandable, but often it can exaggerate the perceived negatives and even make a glance or comment seem like something when it was not.

I have two suggestions for the future. Accept that she will be read sometimes and, rarely, an individual may seem to make an in complimentary remark. It happens, but don?t let it spoil your fun. Just laugh it off and go back to enjoying the moment. The more often you go out, the less anxious you will feel. Once that is out of the way, the two of you can allow yourself to fully enjoy the times when no one notices or cares.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    That was Just totally Awesome,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Glad it went so well. I can only imagine how overwhelming it was. Stay on the horse, keep at it. It gets better. You haven't really fully experienced it yet. Until you are in the moment, the whole time and not lost in your thoughts or fear or whatever.
    This is kind of what I was suggesting to look out for. It's important and great that you had a good time. Don't let the parts that maybe weren't so great. Creep in and cause you to second. Think this like your wife getting hit on if you're seen as 2 women Going Out or a woman and a friend. You're not seen as a couple like you would otherwise. So yeah, that's gonna happen and don't be surprised if someone might come along, especially at a place like that and has an interest in both of you. Bet you didn't consider that. That would happen to a friend of mine when she went out with her wife. They didn't mind at all.
    Can't wait to hear about next time you go out.