Thread: Day of dressing, wife comments on the outfits

Day of dressing, wife comments on the outfits

My wife has had a medical procedure almost 2 weeks ago. Had to do with a cosmetic surgery thing. she has 2 pretty big black eyes for these 2 weeks. She has been home from work.

Well I have been not dressing these last 2 weeks also. I just got back from my business trip late last night and well darn it. Today I need to get all dolled up. I was dreaming about it last night.

So, first thing a good shower and close shave everywhere. I had my bra and matching panties out and put them on first, then t shirt and sleeping pajama pants over that. Then I started with my makeup. Foundation, mascara only to start. Once my wife woke up I mentioned i was going to "Doll Up" today. She said wow and go ahead.

I did for sure. I am on my 4th outfit so far. I am asking her if this top matches my print skirt and stuff like that. She is very helpful. I am finishing off the day with a pink sleeveless knit top and a short black knit skirt. Quite a look.

She rubbed my legs and told me that I have great legs. Overall this is a very good day.

4-25-24.jpg
    Last edited by Natalie5004; 04-25-2024 at 04:30 PM.

What a nice day!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Looking good Natalie! We recently had visitors for a week, it was torture not dressing while they were here. As soon as they cleared the gate I was in the shower staring the transformation

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like a lot of fun for both of u, Natalie.

Why not do this more often?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Doc, Moderation in everything you do. Right?

Sounds like a very fun day and I do love that outfit.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

You look great Natalie, and what a wonderful situation for you having your wife's support like that. Not envious at all .. not at all ...

Getting objective fashion critiques about outfits and my makeup has been one of the major postives since 16 months ago when my wife agreed to see Danielle in person. We schedule a Danielle fashion show day every couple of months where I can model different outfits, wigs,etc and get instant feedback on my efforts. The last fashion show my wife even took photos.

I'm sure like me you are grateful and consider yourself very lucky you have such an accepting wife.

Sounds like a great day hope your wife is healing well

What a great day!!

Natalie, I love how you mention to you wife your getting dolled up I would call that an exceptional day! You look great thats a cute outfit.

"Over all this was a good day" Sounds like a great day

Natalie, You are gorgeous. Sounds like a great day.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Great look. Having your wife's approval just makes things all for the better.

It is a fun day for me for sure. We talk about the normal things we would talk about anyway. But when I go and change into a new outfit I will ask her about the skirt and top combo. Yes or no and why. But she did say that I have enough women's cloths. "Don't go buying any new outfits" She did bring out a few of her tops that would go best with my new leopard print skirt. Apparently, I need a tan colored top and a black colored top.

Yes, it not only sounds like a great day, but it was a great day. Wow, four outfits. Yes, you have nice legs. Isn?t is enjoyable to have your legs rubbed? Especially with hose. My wife does the same. Ahhhhh. 👏

what a lovely day!!!
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

I Leave the house dressed regularly, but it has come to pass that my wife has to inspect me and approve, if I leave the house in the afternoon she always checks my dress isnt to short (she knows I like short dresses), she often tells me "NO" get changed, lol. but if its a night time she's more lenient about the length of my dress and is always constructive if she critisies me, shes very tolerant and accepting, even has let me convert the back bedroom into my girl space with my own wardrobes, drawers and makeup table.

Gosh, Natalie! Are you a millionaire? You must be a great husband. Keep her happy.

Jen. I know I am super lucky to have her.

Wow Natalie . I am so envious of you. What a lovely supportive wife you have.