Thread: Transvestic Fetish

lover of satin and silk Satina Silky's Avatar

Transvestic Fetish

Hi it's Satina Silky. I'm fetishistic transvestite. I'm sexualy aroused by ladies satin, silk and nylon blouses, lingerie and sleepwear. I love the feeling of these soft materials against my skin. I would like to know if there are more "girls" like me who also love satin and silk. Satina Silky

nylon for me

I am not mush into satin or silk I love wearing nylon panties bras and hose
    cotton shirts and pants along with skirts

Missy

Quote Originally Posted by Satina Silky
    Hi it's Satina Silky. I'm fetishistic transvestite. I'm sexualy aroused by ladies satin, silk and nylon blouses, lingerie and sleepwear. I love the feeling of these soft materials against my skin. I would like to know if there are more "girls" like me who also love satin and silk. Satina Silky
    I think most of us love silk and satin next to our skin Satina; I certainly do. I don't care if it's blouses, slips, nighties, panties or skirts, it feels delicious, especially over stockings too. And have you ever been caressed over your satin clothes with satin gloved hands (yours or especially your loved one's), or snuggled up to someone else in satin? Heaven! Then there's satin sheets on the bed too!!!

Tony

Silver Member
    yes satin and silk with satin gloves or even better satin lined leather.

I thought we all did, love.!!
    Nikki. x

Me too. Fetishtic crossdresser here too.

All my clothes are in satin and all my satin skirts and panties are double lined satin =D

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Dee
    I thought we all did, love.!!
    Nikki. x
    Well speak for yourself, I love satin and silk but it doesn't sexually arouse me. Now give me my own little trannie, in bed, with satin jim jams, thats what I call sexual arousal, much better than ever feeling it.
    BEVxxxx

and proud of it!

Fetishistic CD/TV here. Just about any female attire will arouse me, but panties and shoes are my faves

hi all i love my silky panties and bras and my slips and my nylons and garterbelts and my satin skirts and dressesthey feel and look so nice laurie
    laurie sweet

Clearly the silk/satin/nylon fabrics are the best!!!!!!!! I always look for the shiny satiny fabrics for the same reasons. They feel great against my body. Blouses, skirts, nightgowns, panties, bras, slips. All the typical favorites. The dainty ones are the best. Lace all over. :cheeky:

NOPE

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I agree Satina Silky, the satin and silk is very arousing. I love the feel, so soft. Satin corsets with garters and nylons are my favorite, followed by thongs made with spandex/nylon blend.

my sexy silky panties

All it takes is for me to put my silky pink panties on and carress myself a little and we have lift off. Nothing is more arousing than the feel of satin or silk against ones body so i'm with you satina I just wish I had a satin blouse that fit me wow what a rush it would be to run my hands over my boobs while wearing my satin bra underneath
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

lover of satin and silk Satina Silky's Avatar
    Thank you ladies for your opinions on satin and silk. It's good to know that thera are many of us satin lovers.
    Here's for something for bredalee25: I also want to buy satin blouse. Today I will go shopping and who know, maybe I will buy one. Have fun girls.

Satina Silky

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

Get my Wife into satin and then I'm aroused!
    Haley P. Kemp

There's nothing I enjoy better than slipping into a pair of nylon thigh-highs, nylon panties, a slip, skirt, bra, camisole & blouse. A nice pair of heels completes the outfit if I plan on walking around much or going outside.

The sensation of the smooth fabric embracing my skin, the way it flows & slides as I walk, the way the hose slides as I cross my legs - all of these are parts of the overall experience of becoming Rhonda - to let go of the daily dribble & slip into a soft calm sensuous place in my mind, as my body melts from the sensuality & comfort of the outfit.

So, I guess you could say i may have a female clothing fetish. I love to rearrange my lingerie drawer, washing everything, sorting & folding it, placing everything in their special places in the drawers. I enjoy this part almost as much as wearing the lingerie (ok, not quite as much).

The lingerie is the gateway to the other side for me - it takes me to the special place where I can relax, drop my inhibitions, and let Rhonda express herself. The outerwear only completes the image. I love my lingerie. Not much into satin though, and i only like certain types of silk. My personal fetish is wrap skirts, panties & thigh-highs. And I love to wear bras w/ water breasts - the water moves with me and has more of a realistic feel.

Satina - I, too, love the feel of satin panties, lingerie, and blouses on my skin. I also love thigh-highs with Lycra - they cling so well and have a shine to them.
    Talon

Pink Satin Sissy Pink Satin Sissy's Avatar
    Satin is obviously my fav. Especially in pink

Pink
    Pink Satin Sissy

Banned Read only
    Hi I'm Nlenro-nu2 I love the feel of soft clothing. I however wouldn't call the feeling sexy. I do love wearing womans clothing the softer the more heavenly it is. Unfortunately there's always some blabberhead around that says: he ain't a woman. If the blabberheads would just keep quiet then we crossdressers could wear female clothes as often as we want except for work. Actually I do know a guy who works as a waitress. He or should say she is fooling all the patrons at the Chinese restaurant! Sorry can't mention his name out of respect of his wishes of privacy! If you ever go to Yan's restaurant in Salmon Arm you might come across this person. You might be lucky and the person may do a voice slip up. That's how I found out. I told the person that I'm a crossdresser too so that was the reason he told me the truth after trying to cover it up by saying he had a cold. Well we get also sorts of experiences wearing womans clothes.. womans soft silky clothes are pure heaven. and mens clothes are pure hell rough scratchy, or itchy, drab either pinches when they say its fitting or like a tent for the next size up. Don't you agree?

Smile love satin too

Yes, Satina, I'm on your wave-length with loving satin and finding it so arousing, whether it's me wearing it or shopping for it, or seeing and feeling it on others, both girlies and girls. I love your name by the way, and that gorgeous photo.

Take a look at my posts to get some idea of my satin and other tastes.

Satin is not only so arousing, but also generally erotic, giving me great feelings of luxury, extravagance and femininity. While I love satin for everything, from panties and knickers to dresses, skirts and blouses, the best of all for me is to be draped all over in satin next to my skin, with long pyjamas or a long night-gown and robe. This just sends me into heaven!

Hugs and kisses,

Satinslip

girl next door
    [QUOTE=Nlenro-nu2]Sorry can't mention his name out of respect of his wishes of privacy! If you ever go to Yan's restaurant in Salmon Arm you might come across this person. [QUOTE]

Damn you Nlenro!! No more extra fortune cookies for you!!!!!!!!

:cheeky:
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Smile

Hi,

I love satin things but not exclusively. The smooth soft feel along with the sheen makes it very appealing. I definately have a preference for it. Satin under a denim skirt feels really good for some reason.

All I can say it that it works for me. LOL.

Mark.

satin and silk

Hi Satina Silky,

I love all these items too. I think the softer, feminine side of me was what drew me too my sister's panties as a young CD'er. I love the feel of shiny nylon or silk/satin panties, bras and slips. They do feel so wonderful against the skin. Interestingly, I've never been particularly aroused by lace - either on myself or my girlfriends/wives. A little is pretty and femimine, but it's too rough to the touch! I'm a very tactile person and I like smooth and... well, kinda slippery. Ya know? I also like breezy, gauzy blouses with a skirt. Not neccessarily the same feel as silk and satin, but they do feel very feminine.
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.