Thread: going even further

going even further

i may where womens clothing and try looking like one but have you ever wanted to do the big hormonal therapy procedure and the operations, i know i certainly have i just dont have any info on it if anybody knows anything can they tell me

Internet Sweety Do Be Real Though !

If you search the threads you'll find a lot of input about Hormones. There are a Lot of negative consequences you should consider, including a cancer threat. Read the Transgenderist and Transsexual forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think this is just about the best starting place to be found. www.transgendercare.com Another one is www.hbigda.org. Tons of information for us at both places. Good luck.
    Kisses, Linda

Quote Originally Posted by lucian
    i may where womens clothing and try looking like one but have you ever wanted to do the big hormonal therapy procedure and the operations, i know i certainly have i just dont have any info on it if anybody knows anything can they tell me
    The question, Lucian, is why have you (you meaning you and anyone else with these feelings) wanted to?!

I don't need to know your reason, I just want you to realize that it's very important that you understand this for your own peace of mind.

It may be you are transsexual, or it may be that euphoria of being able to dress, or any number of other reasons.

So, I suggest you seek a good gender therapist to help you sort out your feelings.
    DonnaT

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    Lucian...

In addition to the potential health problems, you really want to be sure in your heart that it is the only way you will be able to live and function. If you are the least bit apprehensive that you are transexual, you may be really worse off than you are now if you fully transition. You might want to read some of the biographies of transitioned females like Renee Richards, for instance, to see what some of them have to say. If you need me to find a link for you on this, let me know.

I know the urge is strong to want to be female but some have found that transition was wrong for them. Once you transition, there is no complete way to go back.

Sharifemme