Thread: Fess up....

Banned Read only

Fess up....

Who else finds it hard not to look when they see a GG applying make-up or putting her hair up in public?

Banned Read only
    I used to commute to Edinburgh, a journey time of approx. 90 minutes.
    A girl cyclist caught the same train.
    She would go into the toilet and change into a very smart skirt suit, blouse and heels.
    Then she would quite unselfconsciously apply her makeup and set her hair.
    I couldn't help looking at her (not just me either) but she didn't seem to mind and would chat away about the usual train journey subjects ( the weather,
    television, newspapers etc.)
    She used to get off the train at Edinburgh looking like a million dollars.
    She was never on the same return journey as me, but I used to imagine her reversing the process and returning back at her home station again as a mountain-bike girl.

This must be a lot of men. I was applying my lipstick in the car on my way to meeting friends once and the guy in the car next to me almost had an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by kittypw GG
    This must be a lot of men. I was applying my lipstick in the car on my way to meeting friends once and the guy in the car next to me almost had an accident.
    well yeah, that was the only time I ever saw a lady smear her nose with lipstick!

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1
    Who else finds it hard not to look when they see a GG applying make-up or putting her hair up in public?
    I find it hard not to look at a GG period.....what's she wearing, shoes, makeup, hair styles, accessories, poise, jewelery...... LOL

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Oh So Busted

Guilty as charged!

Yeah, what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    I find it hard not to look at a GG period.....what's she wearing, shoes, makeup, hair styles, accessories, poise, jewelery...... LOL

Love Karren

Tiff

Well, another lesson learned. Don't apply makeup in public unless you want to attract male attention. Thanks girls.

For myself, I seem to look at applying makeup as a personal thing and when I see a woman doing this, I turn my attention in another direction.

Watching a woman brush her hair is my weakness, I try not to look but it is the most attractive thing to me.
    Last edited by Jennaie; 04-22-2006 at 10:59 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton

Love Karren
    Same here Imitation is the best form of flattery
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

All the time. My wife seldom wears makeup (she's quite lovely without), so I don't get to watch her and learn that way. I am constantly learning new tips from watching other women. Basically I am trying to make up (pardon the pun) for the entire period of adolescent "cosmetics practice" that I missed.

One of the things that strikes me is when I see a GG do something wrong with her makeup - either a bad technique or just something that doesn't suit her. I have a very short chuckle to myself, and then I remind myself that when she gets out of bed in the morning and gets ready to step in the shower, NOBODY asks what her gender is. That shuts my sarcastic side up pretty quickly...

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

I love watching GG's in general like most of the girls on here and wish I could do the same thing ie wear a skirt and put makeup on. But haven't yet got the nerve to go to the makeup counter in Boots and buy what I want. Hopefully that time will come as I really want to get my wardrobe and other things together. Only have undies at the moment.

Jealous as charged

I love watching (discreetly) as women apply lipstick or lipgloss.

ColleenCD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

Other Direction

Hey! What if this thread had've been "who doesn't notice women grooming themselves"..
    I think nearly all here admire women and certainly like watching their grooming and mannerisms.
    I do
    F.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

Its very true that I love to watch a GG putting on makeup. Had an ex girlfriend who I never told I was a V and she could never understand why I would just sit and watch her get ready. She daid though that she did find it quite nice I was interested in her appearence though.

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

guilty

Guilty here too.
    Just have a tendency to try to observe women, especially women that are well dressed.
    In short, if they can 'turn my head' as a male, the woman in me wants to know why! What's she wearing, what color her lipstick is, what jewelry she's wearing, what shoes she has on.....

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Guilty as Charged

I just love too watch them apply make-up! I always want to ask questions...