Thread: Do women use wallets?

Banned Read only

Do women use wallets?

If I ever go out in drag I have a complete outfit - the clothes, shoes, purse, and watch. But I wonder if my man's wallet is ok? I've seen some women's wallets at Walmart and I don't notice a difference. So do real women use wallets? What should I use?

Hi Jesse,
    I'd never use a wallet myself, altho I can't see what the problem would be. You can however, get some very pretty but practical purses. My partner has got some nicer ones than I have, and I have to admit they do rather finish the look off.
    Take care
    BEVxxxx

only with the chain attached to it. My Wife only uses wallets She hates purses!
    Last edited by sparks; 04-22-2006 at 01:54 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Wallets

I used a mans style wallet when I was in the military and I loved it just because it was easier than carrying a purse and I have no shoulder so they always fall off. But since I got out and get to wear girl clothes again I do use a wallet inside of a purse. Otherwise if I threw it all in the purse I would be completely lost. Some purses come with a mini wallet in them. This is especially great for the dressy ones as you don't need to carry everything.
    God grant me the serenity to change the things I can, accept the things I can't and the wisdom to know the difference

Wife to Robyn4909

I think there is alot of difference between a male wallet and a ladies. The colors for one thing, extra places for more credit cards, a place to have pictures, and also secret area's where I keep money hidden that my sweety is not aware I have

I haev seen cd's at bars and clubs take a guy wallet out of a purse and always think "that is tacky".....just my thought. You can get a decent female wallet for under $20.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse69
    If I ever go out in drag I have a complete outfit - the clothes, shoes, purse, and watch. But I wonder if my man's wallet is ok? I've seen some women's wallets at Walmart and I don't notice a difference. So do real women use wallets? What should I use?
    Use something lovely, I use a wallet that matches my purse, when I switch purses I switch wallets. I think they are very different(mens /womans) or you could use it as a chance to express your fun side, Cinderella or kitty cats?
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sage GG

Sanity's Revisionist RainyHaze GG's Avatar
    I did use a biker type man's wallet when I worked outside a lot. But I didn't carry it otherwise.

I dont carry a purse often, normally I use the women's pocketbook designed to go into a purse. I dont know it may be regional but around here it's a pocketbook for a woman, and a wallet for a man. Pocketbooks are usually larger.
    [SIZE="1"] [SIZE="3"]But at least I know I want a woman....no wait yeah a woman or maybe a guy that dresses like a woman and sounds like a man. Ok I know I dont want just a man. Everything else is sort of undecided.[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Thanks for your replies. So far I didn't see any women's wallets that I liked at Kmart or Walmart. Next I'll try Target. Otherwise, since real women use men's wallets too then I'll just go without a women's wallet - but that might give me away and my voice.

Happily Taken, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse69
    Thanks for your replies. So far I didn't see any women's wallets that I liked at Kmart or Walmart. Next I'll try Target. Otherwise, since real women use men's wallets too then I'll just go without a women's wallet - but that might give me away and my voice.
    You should probably have some luck at target they have a pretty big variety. If there is a Kohl's near you I suggest trying there. They are also really good with having coordinating wallets with bags, if you are interested.
    -Dawn
    The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.
    - William James
    Dawn and Chris established April 1, 2005

My observation most women have a wallet they carry in their purse. It usually has a coin purse with it. You can can find then in the same places you find men's wallets.

Wife and I were in Kholes one day and I noticed that women's walets were on sale. As I was looking at them, I noticed that it could be used by itself or in a purse. Also it was layed out as a great orginizer with a calculator built in. It also has places for credit cards, drivers license, checkbook, money, and coins.
    Funny thing was there was a GG also looking at the walets. She asked if I was getting one for my wife. I looked at her and said "No, it's for me". She looked at me for a moment, then at the walets, then back to me and said "I think the RED one suites you". I looked at the Red one, then back to her and said "Thank you very much". I picked up the Red one and as I started to leave she said " Have a nice day", I said the same to her.
    When the wife saw me with the walet, she raised a eyebrow, I showed her the insides and the orginizer and stuff and said I was going to buy it. She looked at me kinda funny but did not say anthing.
    I bought it and use it all the time. No one even notices that it is a women's walet. Most think it is just a orginizer. LOL

if i buy a purse its going to be a fur purse to match my furs

hi,

to answer your question about purses i would buy a fur purse i hope alot of ladies know what im talking about id buy one to match my furs.

Banned Read only

Wallets?????

I never go out en femme without a purse, and I do venture forth a couple times every week. I use a smallish one for most of my adventures. I also have a fem wallet/change purse that fits nicely into the purse. It is kind of rectangular and much larger than my drab wallet. I am in the process of getting Jillian her own credit card, and also am trying how to figure out how to get a picture ID for Jillian. I am thinking of trying to get a duplicate drivers license with my long hair and a hint of lipstick, although it will still have my drab name. Any suggestions in this area would be most welcomed.

there are women's wallets, but I dont see the point! My purse gets amazingly crowded anyway -- with all sorts of junk -- so why put in more. I have change compartments and credit card holders in my purse anyway, so don't need a wallet...

Once man, always woman. Sharon_Rose's Avatar

Look a Pennys or Sears online....

There are several different styles of women's wallets. Some are about the same size as a man's but others are longer, hold a check book, more credit cards, pictures, changes, etc. You can get a feel for what is available by looking at the women's accessories on any department store web site.
    :be: Sharon Rose

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

I did buy a Womens wallet at WalMart. It has a change side with a zipper and then the normal credit card area. It also has an area like on most wallets for bills. It's by Faded Glory, a very nice item. I use it in my purse and also it fits my jean pocket tight. Which is what I want. Don't like pick pockets getting it out easily.
    Last edited by HaleyPink2000; 04-25-2006 at 10:57 AM.
    Haley P. Kemp

Wallets

Yep, real women do use wallets. I don't leave home without mine. I used to carry my guy wallet in my purse. Then I found a nice "feminine" one at Big Lots. Now that goes in my purse instead. Love that thing. Ericka

i've found great ones...

kewl bags and purses at garage sales! execellent condition often times and neat styles...also, Very cheap! *also, earrings,perfume,clothes,hats,bracelots,etc* and also have gotten neat stuff off ebay...delivered right to the house!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]