Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tell Tail Signs of a Crossdresser

Tell Tail Signs of a Crossdresser

Eva just reminded me of something that she had to rub her earlobes to remove the marks that clip on earrings left so as to not show in male mode! My worst problem when changing back to male form is the line on my forehead left by my wig. Depending on how long I've worn it, it could take 2 to 3 hours to go away. So out with the ball cap which works great if I'm not in my business suit!! Well, unless it's a Steelers cap!!! LOL

Anyone have any suggestions on how to prevent this problem? And does any have any similar problems??

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 04-22-2006 at 04:31 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Well, you know Karen, some well wishing do gooder is going to come along and tell you to just let your own hair grow. My hair is so thick that the wig rarely touches my head. I have a full head of thick and COARSE hair. My stylists one day said you have such pretty hair. To which I said yeah sure if you are a hoarse. She said no, women would kill to have such thick hair. I asked her what she would do with my hair if I were a woman, she went on for ten minutes. I kept thinking..just cut the stuff off, it is driving me nuts..it is toooooooo shaggy.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsEva
    Well, you know Karen, some well wishing do gooder is going to come along and tell you to just let your own hair grow. My hair is so thick that the wig rarely touches my head. I have a full head of thick and COARSE hair. My stylists one day said you have such pretty hair. To which I said yeah sure if you are a hoarse. She said no, women would kill to have such thick hair. I asked her what she would do with my hair if I were a woman, she went on for ten minutes. I kept thinking..just cut the stuff off, it is driving me nuts..it is toooooooo shaggy.

I have that problem too--my hair is very thick----Ive had several barbers tell me that i would never have any problems with baldness. Im sure it would look great on a woman----

But it has caused me problems also---I could not let it grow, even when Long hair was fashionable on men---it tends to stick straight up and out and looks like hell, so i ALWAYS kept it sorta short---not a buzz cut, but no more than two inches long on top.--I never could part it, so I just comb it back.
    It gets VERY agrivating come hair cut time, the extra half inch or so drives me nuts----I would HAVE to grow it quite long before it would lay down properly into any kind of style (guy or gals), And I fear I would go nuts way before that and have it cut again.---So I use a wig when I CD.

As far as "Leftovers" from CDing, I worry about traces of eyeliner or lipstick, and flecks or red fingernail polish I might miss.

Thick hair is a problem ? I hate all of you !!!! j/k..
    As far as the ear lobe marks from the clip-on's go, I have a little trick. I take a cloth type bandage, and cut a couple of small squares. I then stick those to my ear lobe, and then fit my ear rings so the front clasp is centered on the little square. No slip, and no, or very little mark.
    I use a wig cap, but still have the forehead mark.

Once man, always woman. Sharon_Rose's Avatar

Loosen the wig...

I used to have the wig line problem but then a hair dresser told me that I was wearing the wig too tight and too low. Haven't had a wig line since and my hair has remained in place.
    :be: Sharon Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve
    I have that problem too--my hair is very thick----Ive had several barbers tell me that i would never have any problems with baldness. Im sure it would look great on a woman----

But it has caused me problems also---I could not let it grow, even when Long hair was fashionable on men---it tends to stick straight up and out and looks like hell, so i ALWAYS kept it sorta short---not a buzz cut, but no more than two inches long on top.--I never could part it, so I just comb it back.
    It gets VERY agrivating come hair cut time, the extra half inch or so drives me nuts----I would HAVE to grow it quite long before it would lay down properly into any kind of style (guy or gals), And I fear I would go nuts way before that and have it cut again.---So I use a wig when I CD.

As far as "Leftovers" from CDing, I worry about traces of eyeliner or lipstick, and flecks or red fingernail polish I might miss.
    I know what you are talking about.....my hair looks fine...and then wham...it must be cut....or else...I guess if you could get past that point to where it would be manageable. But I would freak out way before that!:mad:

hmmmph! All you full head o' hair girls.

Me, in male mode, resembles a Kingon. Without the brow ridges...

When I was younger in high school, I had a high forehead. Its just gotten higher over the years.....
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Platinum Member
    when i had a wig it was allway hot and just not feeling right grew my own hair end of peoblme and it is thick and curly......

Banned Read only

Hair......

Wendy, I love your real hair! And Karren, I love your wig look. Gad, I just love everybody! LOL I am growing my hair out, and get this, now I am bothered by tons of curls and waves near the ends as it gets longer. Where did that come from? I hope to get some unisex(?) styling done next week.To prevent the near disaster of last Thursday, I purchased a bottle of Clinique eye make up remover today! Got caught with my eye makeup on by wifey.

My earring leave a little stretch marks after taking them out I like them a little heavy. My hair is great except for the chic comments all the time but i really don't care. but the thong and bra marks give me away every time.

yeah i have thick hair too (and a big head) so wigs typically don't fit me too well.. if i had a more open envoirnment job, i'd consider growing out my hair. lord knows i'd probably have good looking hair.. mine also grows out pretty quickly. i usually have to get a haircut every 2 months otherwise it's in my eyes.

New wig

I recently purchased a new wig. When I mentioned to the sales lady that most women would be envious of my thick, full hair, she replied, "Women's hair is different than men's hair." I think she meant how it lays on mens' heads, but Wendy, your hair looks fantastic.

I also have to watch where the hair line is with my wig or keep a ball cap handy. Avalanche of course!

ColleenCD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Hi Karren,

This headband is made to relieve what they call pressure marks, I have not tried one but it may be worth the 25.00
    Its is from Beauty Trends online where I have bought most of my wigs .
    http://www.beautytrends.com/?AID=103...513&SID=128440

Cindy
    Last edited by DanaJ; 04-23-2006 at 09:32 AM. Reason: removed photo, no hotlinking of photos please

Karren why would someone, man or woman wear a Steelers hat?

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve
    I have that problem too--my hair is very thick----Ive had several barbers tell me that i would never have any problems with baldness
    When I was a kid my hair was so thick the barber would use thinning scissors so it would lay flat. Well now I'm balding anyway!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Have found that when I wore a corset the laces left lines across my back. Had to be really careful not to take my shirt off around family or girlfriends untill the lines had gone.

When I was a teenager I found that the elastic through the leg bands of my big sister's knickers which I wore made red marks at the top of my legs. In those days, mid 1960s, boys' underpants such as Y Fronts didn't have elasticated leg openings. I never undressed in front of my sister or parents and when I had to wear Y-Fronts when I did PE and Games at school until I was able to ditch this subject when I was 15 I was lucky that nobody noticed these red marks or if they did they didn't comment on them.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    I just put a ball cap on also.

Once man, always woman. Sharon_Rose's Avatar

Oh were that just the case with me....sigh!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me
    when i had a wig it was allway hot and just not feeling right grew my own hair end of peoblme and it is thick and curly......
    Unfortunately, I inherited the "unhairitable gene." So, I keep my hair in a very short burr and rely on wigs. Ahhhh, to have the problem of long, thick hair that was mine.
    :be: Sharon Rose

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    For me, the wig mark seems to go away after not too long. Years of hiding my CDing made me very good at getting all the eye makeup off. My problem is getting the little bit of nail polish off the edges of my fingernails. There have been times where I was careful about when I wore a bra because the strap marks do seem to last a while.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Lady
    Karren why would someone, man or woman wear a Steelers hat?
    Well I'l send The Bus over to explain it to you!!! LOL

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    My tall tell signs would be traces of makeup.

Well, after spending the whole day Saturday with clip ons, I noticed that I had a reaction to the cheapie clip ons. On Sunday, I had raised welts that looked like a pimple on each ear. I guess the metals were a bit toxic to my lobes. They finally went away, but one sort of made a head and popped..yuck! I guess it pays to go for more expensive ones that have gold on the clasp.

Aspiring Member
    having the wig implant on the forehead isn't a concern at all, but it does mess up the hair (flattens it).

But one of the 'tell tale' signs is I enjoy wearing girdles, and that leaves an implant around my gut area.

Banned Read only
    I left my hair grow out since I retired. It is presently down to the middle of my back and if it got to the point I tripped over it that would be fine to. I also pierced my ears the day I retired, and have not regretted it. I think its mostly in the head that folks frowon on guys with pierced ears. Its totally acceptable in most situations today, cept perhaps military, but there are ways around it if one wants to.

One trick I used to use before having my ears pieced was to use use clear surgical tape. Clip on earings are getting hard to find in lots of places, and the pierced style are just so fabulous looking and cheap. So I took a small strip of clear tape and place it so it would cover the bottom front portion of the ear lobe, bring it under the lobe, and up the back a bit. Entire piece is only about 1/4" in width and perhaps 3/4" long. Now yu have a piece of transparent tape basically covering a section of your ear lobe. You can take a earing with a stud type mount or even wires, and poke the end into the tape on the front side of the lobe, piush it downward, and bring it up under the ear lobes bottom, and push it out the back portion of the tape. When done right it looks like the earing is actually through the ear lobe, but its all in the tape, anbd the bottom of the lobe is actually pushed up over the stuf or wire. No more sore ears or marks to contend with and your selection of earings to choose from has just got very large.

At one time before my wife found out I was CD, I spent a weekend away on a so called trip.........I used tape to pull my breasts together and form more flesh.........It looked super........I had a blast that weekend, with my newly created breasts and cleavage. Only problem was I used the wrong type tape, and left it in place way too long and g ot badly blistered from the adhesive. Getting it all off was yet another problem, and if given the choice I would have probably elected to self castrate myself than pull another inch of that tape off badly blistered skin........it was terrible........I blamed it all on sweating and a tight shirt I wore gave me a rash......wife bought it. Another problem I used to face was bits and pieces of makeup I may have left on, or the peel tabs from artifical nails possibly becoming lost in the car. Marks left by bras were also problems back then as well........those marks from bras and panties and girdles just do not go away once you take the item off as we all know.