Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell Tail Signs of a Crossdresser

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile

dear karen i have the same problem with my wig when i come home .i have to put on my vietnam veterans hat to conceal the line .

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Navel Piercing

My navel piercing has caused me a few close calls. I keep forgetting I have one. Unlike my ear rings navel piercings are definitely a female thing and a little harder to explain

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Rabbit
    My navel piercing has caused me a few close calls. I keep forgetting I have one. Unlike my ear rings navel piercings are definitely a female thing and a little harder to explain

Sarah R.
    I would LOVE to get my navel pierced...
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Tell tale signs:

Well, I do have a hard time getting the nail polish competely removed.
    My body is completely shaved.
    My eyebrows are trimmed in a femme manner.
    My hands are lotioned up most of the time which makes they look very soft feminine.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

what a good idea

[quote=KathlyLC]
    One trick I used to use before having my ears pieced was to use use clear surgical tape. Clip on earings are getting hard to find in lots of places, and the pierced style are just so fabulous looking and cheap. So I took a small strip of clear tape and place it so it would cover the bottom front portion of the ear lobe, bring it under the lobe, and up the back a bit. Entire piece is only about 1/4" in width and perhaps 3/4" long. Now yu have a piece of transparent tape basically covering a section of your ear lobe. You can take a earing with a stud type mount or even wires, and poke the end into the tape on the front side of the lobe, piush it downward, and bring it up under the ear lobes bottom, and push it out the back portion of the tape. When done right it looks like the earing is actually through the ear lobe, but its all in the tape, anbd the bottom of the lobe is actually pushed up over the stuf or wire. No more sore ears or marks to contend with and your selection of earings to choose from has just got very large.
    quote]

What a good idea. Thanks.
    Hugs, Christine
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

coworker: "ARE YOU WEARING Mascara?"

me: no. im tired. myob.

sad thing is i was pretty tired im quite sure thats mostly why my eyes were dark, but i have a hell of a time getting eye makeup off.

I don't know why

but I never have a problem with make up or polish. I never use eyeliner though. My eyes are too baggy. Olay soap seems to take everything off pretty well, especially when used with a sponge I keep on by sink that the bar of Olay sits on so it is filled with it. Any remaining mascara I just wipe off with a dry cloth. I do wear glasses so anything left is not that obvious.
    On my nails I always use a base coat, keeps the polish from staining. I also use 100% acetone and cotton balls instead of tissue. My cuticles are not too bad and I am careful to keep polish off my skin. Practice makes perfect.
    hugs, Christine0.02
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina
    I would LOVE to get my navel pierced...
    Go for it if you can, It is the best feeling. I've had mine for about a month and can not wait to start changing it for girlier types

Hugs, Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have nipple rings and I had a chest x-ray taken, the tech said to the nurse there was a problem and there were spots on the film. I spoke up and told her what they were, she said she would make a note on the x-ray for the doctor to know what the "spots" were.

Jen
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Overly neat hands and nails nearly caught me out. One of the secretaries at work complemented me on them one day and said that if I wore nail varnish they would look good on a woman.

I did'nt know what to; cringe and go red, or give her a hug.

Oh, thought of another..not usually a problem for the public, but DW would be able to tell when I was dressing by bra strap marks and by the marks on my feet left by high heeled slip on sandals...sometimes my face would get red from cleaning with soap..she could ususally tell, but now with a good underlayer of facial creme under foundation, I don't get the red face..also I am using better foundation..Clinique

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

Going to the Hospital for Heart surgery was not so good. I had gone in just to get meds for bronchitis. Had no Idea they were going to keep me. But what had happened was I had silver sparkly toenails before I did leave home. I did take most of it off, as well as you can when your in distress. You know what. No one said a thing about it at all. My wife knows all about my Cding. She’s kind of ok with it, as long as I do it at home, and when no one else is around. So the Hospital staff was real cool. I did ask one nurse about things like that. Just as a passing comment. She said to me” Hun, that’s nothing to lots of other things we see every day”! She was quite nice about the matter. She had seen my toes when she did help me out of bed. She did notice I know. Then as everyone else did, She said nothing about it.

I’ve also on one occasion found out I had a Doctors appointment in like an hour. Gawd, Bra lines, Hose lines, or wig lines. I’m in for it. Nope He said nothing. I know He did notice every one of them. I know I know I know, and still He said nothing about them. Other than I was fine and make another appointment for 6 months.

Then work, that was weird. Found my pants hung up in the closet. Two on one hanger. I took off one pair and wore them to work. About 2 in the afternoon I realized “ I don’t have any new jeans, these aren’t mine”. Woooo ! No one even noticed.

Make up! I was warned by my Wife not to forget, and wear lipstick to work. As I wear it to bed most evenings. So I get up and have some time since She’s gone to work. I was home alone for a little while before I had to leave, for work. Only once did I forget. But I did stop for coffee on the way in a drive up. When I did see the ring on the cup I knew. Wow what a life saver.

There have been a few more stories. But you all have similar ones, and maybe even the same ones to tell.

Now days I’m retired, NP! LOL
    Haley P. Kemp