Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bare legs

Bare legs

Have you noticed that most women do not wear hose any more. I think that a woman's legs look 100% better in pantyhose or stockings. I KNOW that mine do. Thank God that my wife still wears pantyhose. Her legs are sooooooooo beautiful when she has them on. What do you think hose or no hose?

Quote Originally Posted by sally anne
    Have you noticed that most women do not wear hose any more. I think that a woman's legs look 100% better in pantyhose or stockings. I KNOW that mine do. Thank God that my wife still wears pantyhose. Her legs are sooooooooo beautiful when she has them on. What do you think hose or no hose?
    Gotta go with hose..well for me..now if I could shave them all the time..well it would be nice to have the option!

Platinum Member
    no hose bare leggs....

Once man, always woman. Sharon_Rose's Avatar

Used to be hose...now, bare legs.

I would now have to say bare legs. Of course, you need to have kept them moisturized and have to have a good manicure BUT once you get used to it, it is an incredible feeling.
    :be: Sharon Rose

I love bare legs in warm weather! Going out in ninety degree heat with pantyhose or stockings is insane!

no hose?

It seems that hardly any women these days wear nylons of any kind. I miss the old days when they did. Ladies legs always look better in nylons!

I do like the way panyhose look, but a while ago I went out for the first time with a miniskrt and no stockings at all, just a thong under the mini. I gotta say it felt much better without hose than with. Especially when, like Sharon said, it's 90-100 degrees outside. I still love the look of black stockings and wear them often when I want that look, but if I just want the natural look, I will always go without stockings as long as my legs are shaved. You just can't beat that feeling.
    Charlotte

hose

i have to have my pantyhose

[QUOTE=sally anne]Have you noticed that most women do not wear hose any more.

Yeah....disgusting isn't it???? some of the women i've seen, YUK !!! even my legs look better then theirs !!!

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Pantyhose are my choice. but you get all the gg's and they may not agee, but I love pantyhose.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Janice Ann

Now Girls !!

I love wearing stockings- they make me look so much nicer-- but if it 90 out
    I even wear cotton panties-- Now if I could dress 24/7-- nylons when ever I could--

Even in warm weather,I wear tights with my outfits except for when wearing shorts.0.02
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Fancy Nancy

I'm a panty hose gurl all the way.

Pantyhose do so good for my legs, just got to wear them.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

I love wearing pantyhose
    Not just for the way they make my legs look
    But for the way they feel
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Pantyhose

I love the the way they look and feel. Which was how it all started anyway! (another thread.. I KNOW!)

CollenCD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

HOSE!!! Should be a law that they are mandatory!!! hehehe For everyone!!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

This must be a cultural thing...

I was astonished (and my wife was too) when by temperatures nearing 95° F and humidity not far from 100% we would see women in Manhattan streets wearing hoses...

In France, as soon as the warmer days arrive, almost all women will stop wearing hoses, even for business activities.

As I'm trying to feel like a GG in my country, I do the same in summer. It has its charms too Providing you keep your legs smoothly shaved...

But as I said in my first sentence, it must be cultural...

Love from France.

Eugenie

Depends on circumstances. Daytime in the sunshine it has to be bare, evenings for restaurants it has to be stockings. If only!

Love

Helen xx

GypsyKaren
    My natural color is that of a thawed out Butterball turkey, so I always wear pantyhose for a little color. This year I'm going to go in the summer with bare legs, at least I'll give it a try.

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren
    My natural color is that of a thawed out Butterball turkey, so I always wear pantyhose for a little color. This year I'm going to go in the summer with bare legs, at least I'll give it a try.

Karen
    Tee hee, mine too Karen, they look like theyve lived underground all their lives, but I use a fake tan in the summer. I must say that I do find stockings and tights alittle too uncomfortable in the summer months and I love to get my legs out and give em abit of fresh air.
    BEVxxx

bare leggs

leggs suntan pantyhose got me hooked around 13 years old never looked back. long live the person who invented hose and heels.
    Last edited by jennifer beckinsale; 04-23-2006 at 07:34 AM.

Gold Member
    Love pantyhoss when im in fem, besides I don't wear panties

Once man, always woman. Sharon_Rose's Avatar

Ahhhh! A sage voice from the wilderness!

I agree. There is a time and place to wear hose. When going to an evening affair or dinner, hose do help make the outfit.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeleninSpain
    Depends on circumstances. Daytime in the sunshine it has to be bare, evenings for restaurants it has to be stockings. If only!

Love

Helen xx
    :be: Sharon Rose

Gotta have pantyhose or stockings. Even the best legs have imperfections and hose helps to hide that. That's what they are made for. Hosiery is makeup for the legs.