Thread: Balancing crossdressing and family

Balancing crossdressing and family

I find my crossdressing is toned down considerably and I am used to it.

I do enjoy dressing when I can but it is seldom.

My family is far more important to me than the dresses.

emmi

It is the case for many of us. If it wasn't for my family, I would be far less concerned about what people might say about my x-dressing. It isn't only about my wife and my children but also my whole family that lives close by.

That's why for example I never go out in my home town and don't even meet privately other CDs in my own region.

When in business trips, I am still cautious on where and with whom I go out.

Love.

Eugenie

As it should be! I have responsibilities as well that preclude getting all dolled up all the time. But if my obligations are met, and an opportunity arises, I have no qualms about spending a little girl time with myself.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Right on dear, you got that right.
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Haley Pink~

Being retired and Wife working.

My Wife knows I crossdress. That said it's easier for me if I dress during the day while she's gone to work. That way I dress down some when She's at home. I still wear what She tollerates, bra, panties, cami, Tshirt and jeans. Or something along those lines. But just not full dressing wig makeup etc.

I can get by with lipstick around her. Thats taken some time to desensitize Her to that. I still get remarks sometimes. But for the most part things right now are going ok!

Then at night it's bra, panties and nitie or gown. With just a little lipstick for color.
    Haley P. Kemp

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    I find my crossdressing is toned down considerably and I am used to it.

I do enjoy dressing when I can but it is seldom.

My family is far more important to me than the dresses.

emmi
    BINGO, Emmi!!! Family first, Karren is low on the food chain!! LOL

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My wife is the only member of my family who knows I crossdress but I think my son has got suspicions. I was caught with some lingerie stashed away when I was 14 by my mother but I think she thought it was just a phase I was going through.

My wife is partially understanding and on the odd occasion she buys me lingerie. That said she doesn't really like me going girl in the house while she's here. I do get away with wearing a sexy nighty, bra & panties in bed about once every fortnight, she even selects what knickers I wear sometimes, puts them on me and then then makes fun. As she says I love it really!!

Family First

You bet! We need a supportive family. Today is one day however where I can let Victoria have a little time and she is certainly enjoying it to the max. See "special day today"

Victoria