Thread: Having and Special Day!

Having and Special Day!

I am home from work today. Everything is "building up" and I felt like I needed time off. So... as I sitting in bed sipping a cup of coffee in my yellow slip/nighty, pink nylon panties, bra and forms, and wig my wife announces that she is going out shopping with our child this morning. She leaves me the house to myself! Says "enjoy the morning."

I've just completed making and eating a breakfast of eggs, toast and tea all the while dressed as described above.

The day is bright and sunny and I was able to step out onto the deck for a little while, stilled dressed as described above. Ooooohhh I love these pink panties!

Now I'm heading for a nice relaxing bubble bath. But first... need to stop in at the bedroom and pick our some fresh clothes.

Hoping to bake a cake later in my panties, girdle, stockings, bra and forms and a wig. Sort of a deja vu to younger days at home when I would bake cakes in things borrowed from my sister and mother... if you know what I mean. Nice thing now is that I own my own things now.

Later....

Victoria Pink

Sounds absolutely great, you have a very understanding wife! I've got that urge to slip into something strappy & silky, but with my son just arrived home and work tomorrow i'll have to wait until thursday, ahhh, far to long!

Yes, I know all about waiting for the opportunity. That's why today is so special. Bubble bath was awesome. Cake is in the oven. Now just waiting... while wearing my dress.

Victoria

OOOOOOHHHHHH you are so lucky, its been since halloween since i got to fully dress up to the hilt, and finaly its all coming to gether agin this saturday. I can't wait!!!!!

Aspiring Member
    congrats !

The wife will be gone tonite, so I'll have the whole place to myself too, wendy will be out to play !

Sounds like a great day. Enjoy it! Great idea about the bath - think I'll do the same....

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

It was a great day

Just to update, the cake turned out great. Even better was the way I was able to feel while and after baking the cake... in bra, panties, gridle, stockings, shoes and a wig.

Tomorrow I'm planning to go out and about dressed in skirt and top... First wig shopping and after that, who knows?

Victoria