Thread: Have you ever made a CDer this way?

Have you ever made a CDer this way?

A GG I was in nursing shool with said that she saw a CD and knew he was because he acted too femme. She said he had a great body and beautiful face and the acting too femme was all that gave him away.

Proud Wife of Danielle65 Anita Mae GG's Avatar
    Massachusetts (on the Connecticut border)
    No I have to be honest here and say the the VERY limited contact I have had with CD's outside of my husband of course, has been that they were dressed way too ****ty, too young for their age or just had a man's face. ...so that is how I could tell.............height and shoulders can give it away too!!!

To dream of the person you would like to be is a waste of the person you are.

Acting to femme..... I see that alot in our social group. Some cd's trying so hard with their little pinkys in the air and the repetative touching of their own body. The ones who do it seem to remind me of very wealthy socialites who have been to grooming school and have all these rules regading "femininess".
    It reminds me of my grandma and all the ideas they used to have in the 50's about how a 'lady' should act.

I am not saying I burp and spit on the sidewalk, but the overtly 'prissy' actions are not common today with most women. Seems a bit fake if you ask me.

But I do realize that part of that put-on and over-exageration is what many find so appealing. That they can't be that femme in their male life. I suppose those are the ones who might feel the need more to go to the other feminine extreme in their deportment....jsut a theory.

Talking Kinda'

It was the beautifully shaped eyebrows that gave "her" away. (ö_ö)