Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homo and CD

Homo and CD

I am homosexual and Doing crossdressing in private.Is CD club accept me!
    Amanda

No You're Not
    I am curious, do you keep your homosexuality private too? And if not, why keep one secret and not the other? I'd imagine that it's just as difficult to find an accepting SO in the gay community as it is the hetero community.

hi yes i would accept you

hi,

of course i would accept you, im not gay im bi but i would not have sex with a man but if he was gorgeous and had aolt of furs i mean ladies furs i maybe would i hope that doesnt mean im a bi ****. please check out my profile. and lets chat

I have several friends who are gay. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with a person's sincerity. Although we'd never become a "couple", as in relationship, I really value their friendship quite highly.

I'm not gay but that should matter we're all sisters here
    So welcome to our forum
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Im bi and a cd and the ladys here let me post........ Im sure everyone will accept you..............
    what a fool I use to be

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Of course you're welcome. There are a couple other gay CDs here as well.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Smile c.d.

Welcome home Amanda 12.We are all sister's here.

Welcome

Your a part of a greater group called humanity you come here for support and to learn more about your self so yes we have more thn enough room here.

Welcome

Love hearing from you Hon. Feel free. As far as clubs, it depends on the club. The one I go to is accepting of everyone including so called "straight" people. Some clubs ar cliquish however, I avoid those. You have to check them out to be sure. Take care, Ericka

Hi Amanda, I'm sure you will be accepted here, the people on this forum are wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Brianna L

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka Richards
    Love hearing from you Hon. Feel free. As far as clubs, it depends on the club. The one I go to is accepting of everyone including so called "straight" people. Some clubs ar cliquish however, I avoid those. You have to check them out to be sure. Take care, Ericka
    A few of my favorite bars are gay bars. Some are comfie dives, some are quite nice. I guess I judge if I'll be back or not is depending upon the people I meet. I do meet lots of wonderful people. And some not so nice but they're an exception. I don't really care about a person's orientation. I'm not out there looking to "hit the hay" with somebody. Gay, Bi or straight, I tend to just lump people in either "nice people" or "not so nice people" categories.

welcome

not a problem one of my friends is gay. you are amoung friends here and we are a family.
    Steph
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Your are very welcome here

you can be gay straight bisexual and even a martian I suspect and you would still be accepted

Welcome to our community
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    Amanda...

If I minded if a person was gay or lesbian, I would be missing out from having a lot of friends and some of my family. I don't care who you are or what you are as long as you aren't purple with pink and orange polkadots with green stripes! LOL!

Sharifemme~

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sharifemme
    Amanda...
    I don't care who you are or what you are as long as you aren't purple with pink and orange polkadots with green stripes! LOL!

Sharifemme~
    and just what have you got against me?? I happen to like my purple, pink and orange polkadots with green stripes!!!

:evil:

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    Deborah...

I know you are picking on me for trying to illustrate that I reaally do not discriminate against anybody, but purple, pink, orange and green in that combination would clash with my red dress! LOL! Actually, I do pick on bald headed men but only when they criticize my long hair! Just do it because, if you got it, flaunt it! HA!

Gee, I hope you aren't bald! LOL! Your turn at bat!

Sharifemme

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah_UK
    and just what have you got against me?? I happen to like my purple, pink and orange polkadots with green stripes!!!

:evil:

Hi Amanda,

This club accepts everyone equally,heck they even let lunatics like me visit.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Smile

Amanda, welcome to the frendliest forum on the Net. I accept you as a friend and a sister. We're all in this together.

Hugs Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Shari,

I was only having a bit of fun (as I know you were), as for bald - fortunately I've still a good head of hair but unfortunately if I let it grow it becomes a mop, so I keep it short(ish) and still have to wear a wig.

Banned Read only Vicky_Scotland's Avatar
    You should have not even asked Amanda............gender and sexuality are 2 totally seperate things.

Welcome

Lost In Victoria'sSecret TGKrissyCD's Avatar
    Well! I've not been investigated by Homeland Security as yet, but the group took me in. Don't wear it on your sleeve honey or you will find you are missing out on some nice people. Sometimes I'm gay and sometimes Bi, but that depends on my current. In Mardi Gras country there is a saying, "Let The Good Times Roll".

Sorry dear, I just can NOT understand the issue! Can't imagine those of us who tread water in the shallow end of the TG pool spraying on others. In fact, many of us believe that the general public believe we are all Gay, so who would be be to reject you?? Welcome to a calm harbour!

Smile welcome

[SIZE="4"]
    You are welcome, Amanda12.

Gennee[/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

pretty pretty princess

of course

you're not the only one here,either ! there are CDers of all kinds welcome here.come on in.

michelle19845