Thread: Now its the summer, do you go out

Now its the summer, do you go out

I think i started to dress and go out last october. with jeans, high neck jumper and ladies coat i have been out many times and seemed to have blended okay.

Now the summer is on its way i am wondering what i should do, should i just leave it until october again or should i dare to go out. I am unable to shave my legs or arms so i would have to wear jeans and i guess a light top.

Do you, who go out dressed,dress winter and summer.

any tips

many thanks

louise
    (chattaboxx)

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    Allof my non work bottoms are femme. I di shave my legs so I get to enjoy that part of it. I don't get to wear women's tops because they are too small in the shoulders so I wear as close to unisex color as I can. All of my shoes are women's also.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    This is the first summer I am smooth so Im ready to break out the tank tops and Daisy Dukes.
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I love going out in the summer. I too can't shave my legs all the time so mostly I wear some stretch jeans or a skirt with dark black stockings. Kind of like what Rachel used to wear alot on "Friends" in the early years.
    Charlotte

Hi,

I will be going out this summer (my first full summer out en-femme). I shaved both my arms and legs. For me hair grows back fast so if I didn't shave fo 2 weeks, the hair would be back again in no time. Plus no one has yet noticed my hairless ams as a male which is good. I'm looking forward to the summer!

Steffie
    Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Steffie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Strength lies solely in tenacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Girls just wanna have fun![/SIZE]

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/steffie.michaels

spendin this week at a friend's place on an all but private beach

too cloudy to lay out
    but walkning en femme
    swimsuit and wrap
    It's been wonderful
    for today and tomorrow
    [SIZE="4"]Jilly[/SIZE]

Bring on summer! I am definately NOT a winter person. I shave arms, legs ... just about all over. Can't wait for warm weather to finally arrive up here in Maryland. Got my shorts and tank tops all ready to go ... this time of year seems to drag on and on, though ... just seems like it'll never get good and warm.

looking for friends in CO LaceyDee's Avatar
    I LOVE to go out in the summer time, although I only go out for walks around town in the evening . I love to wear a dress or short skirt ( I have very nice legs!!) I usually wear a nice blouse with a cami and a sexy pair of panties and OH IT FEELS SO GOOD!! It feels so sexy that I think if everyone tried it, we would ALL crossdress!!!

Aspiring Member
    I love to go out to, but working 7 days week in the summer it is difficult for me to do.
    I am now totally shaved. I tried it on my arms and legs last summer, and even wearing t-shirts, no one noticed or if they did i heard not comments.
    I love the feel of bare legs, and will not go back now to having them not shaved.
    Slow and steady wins the race, and i am sure you will enjoy

Denise

Summer dressing

I haven't been to the beach but plan on going to the pool. I have a nifty tankini I'm just dying to try out. I also plan on wearing more tank tops and shorts this year. Wanna finally get that REAL tan with strap lines. Wonder what my doctor will say when I go for my checkup? Take care, Ericka

Summer is time for rayon and breezes. Best time of the year

Louise,
    I have been out several times during Summer months, my situation is such, that I have to wear long sleeve blouses and slacks or jeans.
    Hey, its better than not getting out at all LOL
    I have also been out in a skirt at like 1 degree f. makes jeans and sweaters sound nice

Cindy

Platinum Member
    i love summer bring on hot hot warm summer.....stockings well yuck them...oh summer bare legged yes .....

summer

Yes, I go out in the summer. Probably play some golf fem.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chattaboxx
    Do you, who go out dressed,dress winter and summer.
    Hi Louise,

Yes, I dress both summer and winter however, I find I have to be a little bit more selective as to what clothes I wear. I do wear shorter skirts and shorts, and my tops are short sleeved but then again I do shave everywhere except my forearms which are trimmed short, also I am small in stature.

I guess I would say that you have to enphasise the feminine and hide the masculine. If you can't shave your legs then wear light weight capris. If you can't shave or trim your forearm hair then wear long sleeved floaty tops.

Whatever you decide, I would suggest that you be conservative in your dress sense.

Good luck
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I go out all year long but perfer winter over summer!! One..the heat and makeup don't mix and B... you can wear way more fem clothing in the winter than in the summer!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Thank you for your replies, and i hope you all have a great summer.

I hope to get some pics out and about this summer

Louise
    (chattaboxx)

Untitled
    I have been out and about for the last 18 months, with my wife Sandra, however I prefer to take her out on halloween :evil:if only so she dont scare the kids
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Hi Louise

I go out all year round. Nice to go out in summer as a winter coat hides too much.

Maria

With me the more clothes the better. I sometimes wear all I can get away and still be my male self. Did it today. About as close as I can get to passing right now but it sure feels nice .... Jolene

Summer is fine. Always need to wear undies
    Last edited by Jolene; 04-28-2006 at 05:57 PM.

pretty pretty princess

maybe

i've been feeling more and more like going out for the first time this summer.i just would prefer if i went with someone.i am so hesitant right now,i just feel so anxiety-like from not knowing what to expect or what kind of people will be around.

michelle19845

You can also bleach the hair on your forearms or legs.

I love going out in the summer. I'm completely smooth though, so sleeveless tops and skirts/capris aren't an issue. The only thing about summer I don't like is that since I wear flip-flops a lot in boy mode, painted toes are out of the question riight now, but I still get pedicures (just no polish) so I don't have nasty boy feet if I'm wearing a pair of strappy sandals.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Several summers ago I started shaving again (allover) to which my wife recommended I get the bike out and start riding again...that would give me an excellent excuse to be "clean". I think I have only had one comment in two years and the woman said "your either a crossdresser or a biker...and I'll bet its a biker"...little did she know!!!

Clothes wise, I love summer. Time for skimpy tank tops...I got a tan last year that is still with my today...and short shorts.

Jenn

summer evening + tan legs + miniskirt = fun!