Thread: Is it alriite to...

Is it alriite to...

Is it alrite to feel turned on when crossdressing.
    because, i find it everytime, and thats one of the main reasons why i continue to do it.
    I wasnt too sure whether or not to start this thread.
    Can i get some views on my situation please

Everybody dresses for different reasons. You'll probably find that most here don't get turned on everttine they dress. As for me, I don't everytime but sometimes I do. Sometimes when I get in that "mood" I like to get dressed just so I am turned on while I'm dressed.

I'm sure you'll find many opinions here about this subject.
    Charlotte

thankyou

I feel that there are many reasons for dressing, sexual, non sexual, or somewhere in between. This can become a dangerous area to tread! Lots of different opinions here!
    For my self, it is sexual, but as I have gotten older, that thrill isn't as big as it used to be. Then again, my dressing activites have slowed down too, as I would rather be with my wife and kids than be in private wearing a dress
    If it turns you on...go for it!
    Last edited by Tamara Barclay; 04-27-2006 at 08:02 PM.

Getting turned on

Hi Jo, Sure Hon, why wouldn't it be all right? You are the only one who knows your needs as a person. It's all about feeling good about yourself whatever the reason may be. Take care, Ericka

For me, sometimes that is what it is all about, other times, that is not a factor. It is you, your body and your feelings, so, if you don'[t harm yourself or anyone else, what can be wrong about it?

Enjoy the feeling now. Some day you may just dress because it feelsright. But all CD'ers are welcome here.....BJ

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]hi jo,,, at your age,,, i think 's perfectly normal t' get turned on when 'dressing,,,,, in fact, i dare say that most, 'f not nearly all of us, experienced a bit of a thrill,, 'f not quite a bit, when young or when first started 'dressing,,,,,,,, will most likely diminish in time, soooo,,, doo enjoy!!,,,, i, myself no longer feel sexually stimulated, more comforted 'n a feeling of true self, but 'f i think 'bout it, guess i kinda miss it,,,[/SIZE]

Absolutely!

My guess is that many of the girls here once found the act of dressing to be sexually exciting. Some still do; for others (myself included) CDing has since ceased to be a clearly sexual act. But for my entire adolescence and a good chunk of my adult life, wearing women's clothing was a direct and immediate sexual thrill. Only recently has my drive to dress morphed into a desire to reflect a different side of my personality.

It's harmless, fun and very compelling. Enjoy it!

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Like many CDs, it started by being mainly a sexual turn on to wear women underwear. But my X-dressing progressively evolved towards a way of living.

Most of the times I spend my day "en femme" just for the cheer pleasure of being as feminine as possible. At the end of the day I simply undress, put on a nightgown and go to sleep.

I am rarely turned on by the simple fact of wearing women clothes.

However, like most people, I have sexual drives and then I may x-dress to satisfy them.

It is very different than my regular x-dressing. It is somewhat like when a GG wants to turn on her SO and dresses up in sexy clothes or in a sexy nightie.

Love.

Eugenie

I think your feeligs change the longer ans more often you dress, just as the things you wear changes over time.
    I (and I think almost everyone) starts out by being sexually aroused as you dress. Dressing at this stage may just consist of panties, some makeup, and nylons or panty hose.
    As you find that you like those feelings you start to want to dress in outfits that you find sexually alluring or desire in women. Kind of the short skirt, excessive makeup, fancy hose stage. Taking to excess almost everything that you find arousing on women.
    Then you go for the conplete feminine look thing. Wigs, jewelry, perfume, nail polish, breast forms, body hair removal, heels - the totally feminine look - maybe still a little exagerrated like really high heels, short short skirts, tight blouses or sweaters. Probably still going through the arousal thing but not continually. Usually end up using self satisfaction but will spend time just regaling in your look and feelings and going to look in a mirror every five minutes or so..
    Then you just dress for the sake of wanting to feel natural. Still use everything you need to look completely feminine but your goal is to look normal - like you could walk out your front door and go grocery shopping just looking like you were on your way home from work. Looking truly like a woman is your only goal and your satisfaction comes from passing. You may still have some sexual feelimgs but nowhere as strong as when you first started.
    Anyway, that's my experience in a short answer.
    Dawn

As far as I am concerned, YOU BET IT IS! I have always been sexually aroused by crossdressing, be that underdressing , (wearing panties under my male clothing as I have done 24/7 for over 40 years) or dressing in a skirt or dress, stockings, padded bra etc etc when at home. I find women's panties more comfortable than male underpants but I am also sexually turned on by them.

My opinion, if it harms no one else=If it feels good, do it! 0.02
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

well...sure

... the "turn on" was what got me started in the first place,
    and honestly drives me to improve in ways, to (hopefully) allow me to retain those kind of feelings. Sooo I might be the odd "transvestite" out..but I'll accept those rather clinical , steriotypical descriptions of my behavior......
    admitting often, to some degrees ,such descriptions may fit -
    - I'm a person..delving to enjoy sexual aspects of my nature, wanting to avoid being consumed by them,or negative consequenses....
    -walk the tightrope...in heels!? hehe ,,,,do'nt fret the petty stuff eh jo ?? xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Banned Read only Vicky_Scotland's Avatar
    I think if everyone is totally honest then they would admit that crossdressing was a huge turn on when dressing at first. As many have said sometimes depending on your mood etc it still turns you on on occassions but other times it does not come into it.

I have dressed for a long time and now the turn on side of dressing is not so prominent these days. I dress more to be me and it is comfortable and relaxing.

As I said at the start anyone saying they did not get aroused by dressing at some time IMO are telling fibs.

Take care all.

Shure it's ok! Even though it's not my motivation for dressing I still get a physical reaction from time to time. What's really interesting is that arousal is often in anticipation of dressing or happens as I'm UNdressing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for what's new Lisa Baby's Avatar

If it feels good. . .

(and doesn't harm others) Do it!

Lisa

Go with the flow Jo.!!!...don't analyse...enjoy.!!
    Nikki. x