Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purging Your Male Duds

Purging Your Male Duds

I am wondering how many of you have abandoned some of your male attire, in favor of your fem clothing. I have rid myself of all of my drab undergarmets and wear fem under wear full time, in addition to what ever else I can get away with in public as my male self.

Just Curious

Rachelle
    xoxo

I haven't had "drab" undies for a long time. I don't have any "drab" jeans anymore either.

I pitch 2/3rds of the male items in my suitcase every trip and replace them with fem clothing. And when my wife says take extra clothes in case I have to stay over......Yeah. If you get trapped in far away place, might as well be enfemme!!! LOL

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I always end up packing a small one for drab and a huge one with my favorite stuff. The big one usually barely gets through airport check-in due to the weight.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rachellenicole
    I am wondering how many of you have abandoned some of your male attire, in favor of your fem clothing. I have rid myself of all of my drab undergarmets and wear fem under wear full time, in addition to what ever else I can get away with in public as my male self.

Just Curious

Rachelle
    xoxo
    Count me as one Rachelle. I do the fem undies and jeans most everyday and slip into a bra someimes when I am out as my male self..... Jolene

GypsyKaren
    I got rid of most of my male clothes a bit ago, and don't miss them one bit. On the few times I go out in drab, I wear misses tops, jeans, shoes, you name it. The only guy clothes I have left are my work clothes, and I'll be replacing them soon.

Karen

I took great pleasure 35 years ago when I moved to a place of my own in scrapping all my hated male underpants and have never owned nor worn any since. I used these as cleaning cloths then burned them and any I had not used to clean up my apartment, when I had a bonfire of the trash cardboard boxes etc used to move from my parents home to my own place.

As regards male outerclothing, "drab" if you wish, I wear this of course when outdoors at work etc and when it is worn out it goes in the bin.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Banned Read only Vicky_Scotland's Avatar
    I ditched all my male underwear many many years ago and my underwear drawer is bursting with lovely lingerie.

My wife always laughs about me having more underwear than her.........and its true.

Its time every day when I have to pick what panties to wear.

Vicky, when I was married my then wife was quite at ease with my being a CD at home and we shared a lot of clothes, especially panties. In particular she was glad to have some decent knickers at last and I bought all our panties which we shared as we took the same size and liked the same styles.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Undies Knickers Panties Under Things

Went to full time panties recently I think I here my tighty whities calling me some times.

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlintgsd
    I haven't had "drab" undies for a long time. I don't have any "drab" jeans anymore either.
    I know this is sorta off-topic, but...do you get questioned about the jeans a lot? Can people tell? I've thought about switching to fem clothes for things I can get away with, and one of the things that came to mind for me was jeans.

Anyway yeah, if I can get out of the closet and into a more gender-liberal area (where CDers aren't sore thumbs) I can see 90% or more of my male wardrobe getting switched out.

I would like to wear knickers more than I do, my wife also regularly laughs at the fact that i've got a better selection than she has.

I'm not in the type of job where I can easily wear them to work. So its mainly limited to around the house although my wife often picks a pair and suggests that I wear them on the occassional night out!

Over the past two years my wife and I have scraped most of my drab stuff. I have enough to get by on and that is it. I think I have one pair of boxers left for just incase and only enough shorts to carry me a week. All male stuff is in one little dresser. I almost never wear male under things or socks. My fem stuff takes two dressers and a walkin closet. Pretty good so far I think.

Kisses, April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Jeans and such (for Miriannah)

Quote Originally Posted by Miriannah
    I know this is sorta off-topic, but...do you get questioned about the jeans a lot? Can people tell? I've thought about switching to fem clothes for things I can get away with, and one of the things that came to mind for me was jeans.

If your wearing "fancy" jeans or no pockets then you might get looks or questioned. I wear fem jeans (Faded Glory) almost all the time and no one has ever even given me a 2nd glance as far as I know. Other than the shorter waist and the zipper that doesn't go down as far thats pretty much the difference...and if people are looking at "that" then they ain't gonna say anything anyway!!

Any other girls noticed that your fem jeans/slacks fit better than drab stuff?

Jenn

Given my public responsibilities and the lack of (or very limited) acceptance of my x-dressing by my SO, I still have to have my male clothes. However, I have more women clothes than male clothes in my wardrobe. My SO complains about that

Love.

Eugenie

Unhappy im the opposite purging my fem things

hi im roberta i think you know me ive been dressing in fem since age 12 now
    im 55 and since my wife disapproves o f my cd desires im always purging myself
    ive been off awhile cause i did it again.but i don't want to ever give it up anymore i enjoy dressing to much .any helpful suggestions or advice i really appreciate.ive been having fun the last few weeks and i don't want to throw the towel in anymore huggs roberta
    my fem clock is racing and i need to catch up.im not getting any younger.someone please help me.

Anyway yeah, if I can get out of the closet and into a more gender-liberal area (where CDers aren't sore thumbs) I can see 90% or more of my male wardrobe getting switched out.
    I ware VS low rise and no one has said anything.
    I stand up in front of students all day, people just don't care they are so into there own live they could care less what someone is wareing.

Anna

Quote Originally Posted by cdgirl
    hi im roberta i think you know me ive been dressing in fem since age 12 now
    im 55 and since my wife disapproves o f my cd desires im always purging myself
    ive been off awhile cause i did it again.but i don't want to ever give it up anymore i enjoy dressing to much .any helpful suggestions or advice i really appreciate.ive been having fun the last few weeks and i don't want to throw the towel in anymore huggs roberta
    Roderta talk to your wife, get her some info, have her look at this site. pour your heart out to her that this is who you are.

Anna

I wear nothing but Levis women's jeans. The only ones that ever get a second look are the flared leg styles. It seems that only women wear flared pants these days.

BTW, I have one pair of men's undies left (for emergencies), but my Jockey for Her Elance hi-cut panties pass, even at the doctor's.
    Bobbi

Smile

I purged all my male underwear a few months ago and just wear femme undies, I won't change my habits. No way.

Hugs Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Once man, always woman. Sharon_Rose's Avatar

Yes and No

I have separate wardrobes. Unfortunately, I have to maintain a lot of drab blue suits, white shirts, ties, etc. However, when I don't have to use those "things", I am a "pig rolling in mud" going through my femme wardrobe.

:be: Sharon Rose

I still keep a set of men's -- but not only do I always wear panties and bra, I sometimes wish I would get "caught."

I may throw them out right now.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile purging male stuff

Quote Originally Posted by rachellenicole

Just Curious

Rachelle
    xoxo
    dear rachelle i have purged all my male undergarments also and i wear panties 24/7.and as a vendor i wear all my lingerie under my drab clothing also.so i always feel feminine while at work..love phylisanne

I gave up male underwear years back. just wish i could stay en-fem 24/7 but not possible.
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Untitled
    I appear to be in the minority here, I have no "male" clothing at all, everything I wear is of the "female" cut, although a large proportion of work wear can be taken as male, with the exception of the colours.

I went 24/7 last year, and decided that I would keep all my "male" clothing boxed up for a year, just in case I decided to purge. Six months later, not one item had been unboxed, so Sandra persuaded me to give them all to charity.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another