Thread: When to tell her?

When to tell her?

I am currently not dating anyone, but have a few girls I fancy. One thing I would like to know is how long in the dating process to "wait" for something of this nature. i.e. before asking for the date, 3rd date ect.. I know specifics are more or less impossible but some sort of GG view on this would be much appreciated!
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Proud Wife of Danielle65 Anita Mae GG's Avatar
    Massachusetts (on the Connecticut border)
    Well I wou;dn't wait too long but I wouldn't blurt it right out either. Depends on how long you are with them and when you feel comfortable with them.....

To dream of the person you would like to be is a waste of the person you are.

I`d say before things started to get serious.....good luck in your search.....and you find,,,THE one...........so much fun when there is the two of you sharing this together
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Building a friendship

I think the most important thing is building a friendship first. If the girl is someone you can talk to about anything, and share feelings with first - then go for it. I know that I probably wouldn't have been accepting of Lace's CDing if I had found out deep into our relationship. He took a risk by sharing his secret with me before anything serious happened between us - and his honesty was what most attracted me to him.
    [SIZE=2]For those that wanted me to come up with my own unique name.....
    You can just call me........

SILK
    [/SIZE]

~Dee~s GG always&forever ~Kitty GG~'s Avatar
    I agree about not blurting it out right off the bat. If things aren't very serious then that's a rather intimate thing to share. But I think that its important that she doesn't feel lied to. So pretty early in the piece.

Sorry that's so vague but not knowing either of you we GGs can't give you a playbook.. time isn't the factor so much as intimacy and how well you know eachother is.

Just one more thing.. even tho you didn't ask.. I'd caution you to not hint or mention things offhandedly. Many a CD "thought" his SO knew all about it.. that that one time he mentioned how nice ladies' clothes were.. she got it.. so why's she having so much trouble with it now years later? Subtle hints just don't convey it.

Good luck!

~Kitty~
    [SIZE="2"]Love is trusting
    Love is honest
    Love is not a hand that holds you down
    ~Tonic
    [/SIZE]

much thanks

First off thank you all! I guess I was traped in time frame thinking, but feeling out the friendship and trust side makes far more sense! Thanks again.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman