View Poll Results: Do you own and wear any leather?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, not my style.

36 36.00%
  • I own some but don't like to wear it.

8 8.00%
  • I own some and love to wear it a lot.

48 48.00%
  • I own a lot and choose to wear it a lot.

7 7.00%
  • I have a serious leather fetish, and that is all I choose to wear.

1 1.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leather items

Leather items

Ok..the post on shoes got me thinking...does anyone else just adore leather items..Not necessarily kinky things..but things that a GG would choose to wear..I know that I do..even though I have gotten sort of maternal in my manner of dress. I mean I still stop in my tracks when an attractive GG walks by wearing a leather skirt or dress..so my question is this..how attracted to leather skirts, dresses, slacks or jeans are you..does that make sense?

Hello MsEva. I'm not into kinky leather wearing, but I do like leather items. Leather skirts are such a turn on. The fit is like nothing other. I especially like the feel and smell of leather. I have a leather vest and jacket. I really don't know for sure what it is about leather but it sure is an attention getter. Especially mine. I've often wanted to try a pair of leather slacks but haven't gotten around to that yet. Maybe soon, now that you brought up the subject. Hehehe!
    Best Wishes Always,
    Diannna

" A Friend is someone, who knows all about you,
    and likes you anyway " (Aut. Unknown)

Thank you for the response Dianna.

I have:
    two black leather mini skirts.
    one white leather minii skirt
    one black knee length leather skirt..used to belong to my mother in law
    one black leather A dress..just love that one..but the zipper broke..needs repair
    one white leather knee lenth A skirt
    one black suede leather kilt
    one brown leather mini..softest leather ever
    one brown suede mini
    one white leather sheath dress
    one red suede full length skirt
    one dark blue suede hot pants..for lack of better term..with contrasting suede vest

That is a lot of animal skin..hope PETA doesn't get a hold of this.:cheeky:

I have a few leather skirts boots and a couple of leather corsets. Oh, and a leather flogger but that isn't getting kinky is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlintgsd
    I have a few leather skirts boots and a couple of leather corsets. Oh, and a leather flogger but that isn't getting kinky is it?
    Flogger..oh, be still my heart

Yeah!!! I love leather! I have 3 leather jackets, and 3 leather skirts and 2 pair of leather boots!! no leather bra or panties!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-31-2006 at 12:44 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    Yeah!!! I love leather!

Love Karren
    And you wonder why I have such a girl crush on you!

[SIZE=4]I love leather, but unlike Karen who wears it very nicely, I'm afraid I just look like a big sofa in it![/SIZE]

I have a black leather skirt but it's a little big on me.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    I have a leather skirt, boots, vest and a leather under the bust corrset and love them in the cooler weather. I also have a pair of leather chaps for riding, horses that is.
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Oh Leather!!!

Ms Eva Leather now your talkin my weakness and Classic, I have really indulged my Love for Leather this year mostly for Thrift shops for under 10.00 dallors each.
    3 Black Leather Skirts of Various Lengths.
    1 Knee length Black Leather Dress,but like your it needs zipper repair.
    And Kmart just had a Sale on Brown Skirts and Blazer Combos that are Very Nice.
    Last at the Moment is a Little Brown Mini From Fredericks of Hollywood, I picked up at the Thrift shop For 3.00 Bucks my Favorite.

Big Hugs Rena

Not to freak you out Karen.....a girl crush by definition is:

A Girl Crush is when two women have strong feelings for one another, but not in a sexual way. A Girl Crush is strong infatuation that one woman has for another woman who seems beautiful, sophisticated, charming or accomplished. It usually refers to heterosexual women.

I just love leather dress too Rena...it is a weakness for me....

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly
    I have a leather skirt, boots, vest and a leather under the bust corrset and love them in the cooler weather. I also have a pair of leather chaps for riding, horses that is.
    Glad your qualified that Kristen...horses...ok

Quote Originally Posted by MsEva
    Not to freak you out Karen.....a girl crush by definition is:

A Girl Crush is when two women have strong feelings for one another, but not in a sexual way. A Girl Crush is strong infatuation that one woman has for another woman who seems beautiful, sophisticated, charming or accomplished. It usually refers to heterosexual women.

You Just want to Borrow Her Boots!! Me Too!!

I would just love to see her closet! And Sheryln's closet too....where do they get such pretty things..so jeleous.

Ms. Eva --
    I couldn't vote on the poll because you left out: Don't have anything leather, but would love to. Actually, my wife has a leather jacket which I love to wear when possible. Oh, and by the way, does your mother-in-law know that you confiscated her leather skirt? And thanks for the definition of a girl crush.
    Now I can use it without worrying about certain contations. Haina or no?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

And you wonder why I have such a girl crush on you!

Awwww Eva!! Your just too sweet!!

love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall
    Ms. Eva --
    I couldn't vote on the poll because you left out: Don't have anything leather, but would love to. Actually, my wife has a leather jacket which I love to wear when possible. Oh, and by the way, does your mother-in-law know that you confiscated her leather skirt? And thanks for the definition of a girl crush.
    Now I can use it without worrying about certain contations. Haina or no?
    OMG...so cool to hear that..def..heyna!!! Mother in Law passed away in 2001. Sadly, she was a great lady and I loved her dearly. My DW picked up some nice outfits for me that I just love. She was a tall lady, we wear the same size and she was impecibly dressed all the time. We miss her dearly. I got a few bra and panty sets, some dresses, skirts, blouses, jewelry etc. I have a lot of girl crushes on many girls here, just love to see them and hear about their happenings..heyna?

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    Awwww Eva!! Your just too sweet!!

love Karren
    No, I mean it...you are someone to aspire to....a girl crush!

I have a leather jacket similar to the one that Karen's wearing in her photo, and leather shoes, of course.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

OMG...so cool to hear that..def..heyna!!! Mother in Law passed away in 2001. Sadly, she was a great lady and I loved her dearly. My DW picked up some nice outfits for me that I just love. She was a tall lady, we wear the same size and she was impecibly dressed all the time. We miss her dearly. I got a few bra and panty sets, some dresses, skirts, blouses, jewelry etc. I have a lot of girl crushes on many girls here, just love to see them and hear about their happenings..heyna?
    Sorry Sherrie..silly me..thought all crossdressers owned leather..hehe:cheeky:

That is such a nice jacket Lisa. I have a leather jacket too, I found it left behind at the end of the school year when all the lockers were emptied...my dear Mother in Law used to have the most beautiful full length leather coat that I wore when she visited. That coat was given to another family member after her passing but I truly loved it..wish I had it now.

MsEva -- I have come so close to buying some. If you count suede, I do have a couple of faux suede skirts -- one long and one short. My wife thinks the long one is hers.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall
    MsEva -- I have come so close to buying some. If you count suede, I do have a couple of faux suede skirts -- one long and one short. My wife thinks the long one is hers.
    I got one of my nicest skirts at the Viewmont Mall at oh, my can't remember the name of it..oh..Kaufmans...my mom always get gift cards for Christmas..usually at Steamtown Mall..one year she got one specifically for Kaufmans..we don't have Kaufmans down here so I was forced to ..yeah forced to by a beautiful black leather mini and burn out black top..one of my favorites...