View Poll Results: Do you own and wear any leather?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, not my style.

36 36.00%
  • I own some but don't like to wear it.

8 8.00%
  • I own some and love to wear it a lot.

48 48.00%
  • I own a lot and choose to wear it a lot.

7 7.00%
  • I have a serious leather fetish, and that is all I choose to wear.

1 1.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leather items

Wow, hubba hubba! Toyah...that is pretty hot looking!

I love leather. I have 3 leather skirts, a garter belt, 2 pairs of thigh high boots, 2 purses and I'll be ordering a leather bra soon. Just wish I could find a leather dress that I can (1) afford and (2) find in my size.

Quote Originally Posted by MsEva
    Wow, hubba hubba! Toyah...that is pretty hot looking!
    Ok I like leather no point keeping it to myself

[SIZE=3]I selected 'not really my thing' but I would actually like to have a nice knee length leather skirt and perhaps some matching leather knee high stilletto boots.

That's just me tho - I have seen many attractive GG girls in real life wearing leather and wow are they to die for!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

I did have a lovely pair of leather trousers at one point and a long leather skirt. They got 'purged' at one point but would love to replace them and get some nice knee boots too.

Banned Read only
    I have a few leather skirts.

In fact, the first fem thing I wore was mother's leather mini.

Leather Skirts

Leather skirts: Oooh, Sign me up please!

I love leather skirts. Not really sure where this came from, but seeing someone walk past in one that is both stylish and classy will turn my head every time.

Have thought about buying one for a while and am slowly plucking up the courage to do so. This would, of course, mean that I'd need an outfit to complement it

Alex

I love leather, and congratulate the looks that some of the girls have achieved. My trouble is, I am 6'1", wear a size 20 skirt, and it is really hard to find things tht fit properly without costing a bundle. My GF and I were at Value Village last week, and I found a delicious soft black leather skirt, about 2" above the knee, but looked small. The changerooms had line-ups, so my GF said, let's just buy it, and if it doesn't fit, return it. Which we did. Couldn't do up the zipper all the way. Broke my heart. Now I have a credit at Value Village. My son has a friend who makes custom lingerie, but I think a black leather bra is something like $150, so that is a post-lottery purchase.

Silver Member
    as you might have guessed I have all kinds of leather---boots, long and short gloves, long, medium and short skirts, long and short dresses and evening gowns etc. Love the look, the feel(particularly when lined with satin) and smell of it---love the look that others give Me when I am fully dressed, head to toe in gleaming black leather(you know the look---slavish devotion mixed with intense desire to do anything I tell them to) There is no feeling like it.

Pink Satin Sissy Pink Satin Sissy's Avatar
    I own several leather items.

I thought all cross dressers were required to own at least 1 black leather mini? lol.

Pink
    Pink Satin Sissy