Thread: Getting in SUV's--How do The Ladies Do It?

Getting in SUV's--How do The Ladies Do It?

With the wife out of town, been en femme this weekend. Did something haven't done before-went for a drive in the neighborhood after dark( I know, LOL, no big deal to many of you on here). Anyway, I was strick by how incredibly difficult it was to get into the Dodge Durango with a tight skirt and three inch heels on. Thank goodness for the running board. What's really funny is that she is the one that wanted this vehicle; I was more partial to the Chyrsyler Pacifica, a much lower, "Cross-Over (interesting designation, isn't it--for those in the UK, don't know if this term is used there but these are more car-like SUVs). Anyway, yet another time I have to look at the opposite sex and say, how do they do it?

As for the drive, it was nice with the Sunroof open and the vent blowing in cool night air. VERY different driving in heels.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

After dark

Hey Joanie, This is how I started going out. After dark when everyone else was asleep. Sneaking down cellar and retreiving my CD stash and hoping my wife wouldn't wake up. Not to mention opening the cellar door, turning on the car and hoping the flood lights wouldn't be snapped on (by my wife) as I was leaving. Kind of exciting really in those early days. Like you I enjoyed the fresh air and the wind blowing my hair. This was 1 or 2 AM in the morning, mind you. These trips would last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour depending on if I saw a cop car or not as I was very nervous. Later on I graduated to going to ladies rooms in rest stops,all this at night. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Hon. I'm happy for you. Take care, Ericka

Thanks, it was fun! My wife knows I CD when she isn't around but she is what I would call lute warm on it. You stay out an hour? I was only out about ten minutes, never left the neighborhood.

Speaking of cops, I happened on this program on Court TV the other night where they were showing police tapes of people that were pulled, various incidents, most violent and profane. In one, the camera in the patrol car shows the officer asking a woman for her license and is shocked to see that her name is Kevin Whatever. He says, "I have never seen a lady with this name." The reply--"Well, I am really a man on my way home from a beauty pageant. My companion in the car here is a male as well." You can hear her voice and it sounds like a real woman! Of course, Keven doesn't get out of the car so Kevin isn't seen but the cop was totally fooled until he saw the license. He laughs and lets them go with a warning for speeding.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

Not Sure with SUV's

But in normal cars, one puts ones rump in on the seat and swings ones legs in together. That's the lady-like way to do it without the blokey spread.
    Maybe when climbing into the SUV, forget about your heels being attached and just step up on your tippy-toes. This is how I walk up and down steps with out fallin ginto a doorway.
    Hope this helps you having new fun.
    Last edited by Faye Emmette; 04-29-2006 at 10:37 PM.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

Thank you, Vanya, I will remember that if there is a next time as driving once in 22 years of cding hardly makes a trend! Anyway, nothing better than hearing this from an actual lady such as yourself, thanks.

P.S.--Nice to see that you are in the South as well, me too!

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

Tips Accepted

Vanya, the way I ascend and descend stairs is like walking the straight line and starting with the front part of my foot on the step.
    Ant more ladylike hints would be appreciated.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

left foot first

use your runnig bords. and left foot on first stand then rumb on seat and swing. reverse for passenger side. as for stairs ing heal up make sure heel and ball of shoe are on the stair firmly then up. down tip toes
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

I have a GMC Yukon XL. It would be a real problem without the running boards. Getting in, I usually step up on the running boards with both feet before swinging my backside around and into the seat. Fairly easy with practice. Now getting out without your skirt sliding halfway up to your waist - that's a challenge. It does give the guys at the valet parking lots a little thrill when you get out. At least until they figure out you are not what you appear to be.....
    Phoebe

pretty pretty princess

in suv

i got into my suv,a mid-size tonight with a wool skirt and it didn't have any stretch at all it just shifted up my leg as i stepped in.

I have a small 4X4 pickup truck and use to go driving on a lot of occasions.
    The ground clearance on it is about 24 inches from pavement to the bottom of the truck....in other words lots of leg shots when I am getting in or out of it.

very carefully!

I have a small pickup and I tore the rear slit of my favorite green leather
    skirt, about an inch longer.

Night driving

The biggest reason I was being cautious about cops at night was not wanting to be pulled over as a woman. I mean what would you do if you were a red blooded all american policeman and the only other car on the road is being driven by a cute blonde at 2 AM? No doubt make some excuse to pull her over and meet her. That's what I was afraid of, not the ticket. As far as driving in heels, that takes some expertise. The first time I drove in 4" heels, I tended to hit the gas pedal too hard and flew down the road. It takes some getting used to for sure. Another thing I have to be careful of is if I'm wearing a long dress or skirt or winter coat-not to get it stuck in the door when I close it. Whew, It ain't easy being a woman behind the wheel. No wonder they complain about woman drivers! Take care, Ericka