Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Results from Tickle.com

Results from Tickle.com

Hey gurls, I took one of those Gender Identity tests at tickle and it said I am 84% female. Has anyone else taken one? I would like to see your feedback on this. It says to me that crossdressing might be deeper rooted than I thought.

Kisses Julie

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile tickle

i just took the test and i was 77
    % female

Hi Julie I just took the test and was 92% female so what do these tests really tell you that as a result of your amswers your'e male or female I mean how accurate are they? guess i'll never know but I was happy with my results just goes to prove my theory that I should've been a girl all along I mean if i'm 92% female that proves it to me anyway well ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Results

Brenda, The test was created by mental health professionals. I think it tells more about us than just our personality. It told me that everyone has both female and male characteristics. You may want to read the full test result. I think you will be pleasently surprised.

Kisses Julie

Tickle Gender tests?

Quote Originally Posted by JulieCDOH
    Hey gurls, I took one of those Gender Identity tests at tickle and it said I am 84% female. Has anyone else taken one? I would like to see your feedback on this. It says to me that crossdressing might be deeper rooted than I thought.

Kisses Julie
    Julie,
    I just went to their website. I had to look for it under "all tests", but I found it.

boo hoo...I only got 58% femine. logged in as female....Interestingly, they called it 42% Masculine, then said also 58% feminine....sigh

Joanie
    Last edited by Joanie B; 04-30-2006 at 12:55 AM.

51% Female

Hi Joanie, I don't know what test you gals are talking about but I don't need to take a test to determine if I'm female or not. You are as female as you feel. You can take an IQ test and rate as genius and be a moron when it comes to common sense. Anyway, there used to be a CD publication (magazine) called "51% Female". The premise being that anything over 50% gives you controlling interest in any given situation. The point of this is first to make you feel better and second to say that "tests" don't determine everything. Even the "laws" of Physics don't always hold true sometimes. Take care, Ericka

Smile

it took a while finding it but it said i was 88% female
    hugs
    Ronda

Mine was 68 %

Hey julie I took the test again logged in as female the first time and scored 92% female. This time I logged in as male and scored 96% female go figure maybe I really am supposed to be female after all and should look into telling my SO and coming out so I can express all my feminine traits. I really think if she would be accepting that she would gain a really great girlfriend and someone to go shopping with as my male side hates to shop Brenda loves to shop for new clothes and shoes. Well a girl can dream I know she would'nt cuz I told her upfront that I dressed and it freaked her out and she wanted me to stop so as far as she knows I did stop dressing but what I do when she's not around won't hurt her. The only problem I seem to have is in the bedroom after a day of dressing I can't seem to keep up my end of the bargain if you know what I mean but if I go days without dressing it's wham bam thank you mam well ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Low Score I think

I Scored a 69

Well I scored 92% female and 8% male. Sounds right to me, giggles. I also signed in as female.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

Gotta link to the test, I wanna take it.

Kymmie

27% feminine. Prolly the lowest score of anyone here. Not a surprise to me

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

I personally don't take the quizes very seriously. One, because why do you need a quiz to tell you what or who you are? I know it's just for fun, but a lot of CDers take them. I also believe that a lot of people who take it answer the questions with the mental preset of "how would a female answer this" as opposed to their honest answer. Just my two cents.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    I take the quizzes too, but I don't put much stock in them. If I could only believe in one thing, I think I'd believe in the capability of human beings to deceive themselves, and also to deceive survey researchers, though some of them are quite clever.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

81% feminine...yay!!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

I think 80 % around that some time ago now you have to sign as a femail if you sign in as a male you get a lower rating than as a femail. if that makes sence. so it cant be very scientific as then it would not matter which sex you were the result would be the same.
    steph
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Link to test

Ladies, If you are having troulble finding it, here is a link. Good Luck

Kisses Julie

http://web.tickle.com/tests/genderid...deridentityogt

73% Feminine here...Interesting.

A Women Within... Jacquelinecd21's Avatar

My results

65% feminine 35% masculine

96% female

reading the other posts it appears i scored the highest of all wow i feel special lol no it's a great feeling to know that you're more feminine when you want so very badly to be a girl fulltime ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I answered the questions completely honestly and was surprised that I scored 72% feminine. I was sure it would be much lower.

[SIZE=3]Well, I scored 88% feminine, which is probably the most decisive result i've ever had from an online test. I listed as a male taking the test and I believe I answered the questions honestly also.

In fact, it's a little surprising as I always thought of myself, and other tests have indicated, that I have only a slightly more feminine gender expression - say about 65-70%. Perhaps as I grow more accepting of my transgenderism, my real life is reflecting my inner desires?
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

test

I am 1% masculiine..Woder where I went wrong?

I was 91% feminine and 9 % masculine. i saw that nine percert and i was kinda disapointed cause i thought that ment i was 9% more masculine than femenine lucky me i read on and my fem score was awsome! ^_^