Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how many maids to their Mistress/Wife ?

maidthesy

how many maids to their Mistress/Wife ?

I have been a chamber maid to my Mistress/wife for over 2 years now, and I wondered how many around here live the same style of life ?

Just wondering

maidthesy

I am not a maid per se, but when I am en femme with my GF, she often shifts into a more dominant persona. I think it is good for her.

Only in the sense that I do most of the tidying up around the house. (But she cooks and minds the kids, so I don't complain!) Only possible gripe is that I don't get to wear one of those cute uniforms while cleaning

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Nope, NEVER!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

No

Sometimes when i'm doing some things it feels like it
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Well,

I am happy to any time she lets me.....
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Megan Dee

Does it help?

Am I the maid? No...not currently, but I've toyed with the idea of taking on more household chores as a bargaining chip for gaining more spousal acceptance.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Maid Service

Yes I helped yester day I had on usual uniform my Dodge Ram Tough tee and my Bali panties. I got a big hug at the end of the choir and a squeeze you know where.

Maid service

Nope, was going to be a "maid" for my "master" as I checked out B & D for a short time. At the end of a week I was ready to kill the SOB so I never got to clean his house. Almost cleaned his "clock" instead. Take care, Ericka

Maid wannabe

i have a set of household chores but i'm not a full-blown maid. but i really would like to be. i do curtsy and give her the 'yes, mum' from time to time.

Esther Jane

uniforms

Would love to have a maid uniform to do my housework in. Would love to have a French Maid outfit. If any one knows where to get them or any maid outfits at a reasonable price, please let me know.
    "Nothing beats a great pair of legs in chunky high heels"

I do most all the house work, laundry, cooking, shopping. I would do it in the french maids outfit she got for me but house work is messy and I'd rather save it for dress up and play time.
    My honey does call me her "sweet sissy maid" from time to time and I love hearing that.

Love,
    Rikki
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

erummm well....

I am starting my own dominatrix service, Im not saying this to advertise but
    its a service catering for a client group and amongst them are those who are Cd & TG. Yours truely in the role of Mistress Sarah, avec le riding crop, a gothic outfit complemented by knee length boots(thats obligitory isnt it?), and lots of imagination. I do have a website to inform of the services.
    Is there someone I can speak to, in customer services, I seem to have the wrong body, no I dont have a reciept, er maybe an upgrade.....hello..???

I may not be the maid but I sure am her housewife. And that I like.

April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Smile Im a maid also

my SO loves my role as a maid now.I get to dress she gets the service.We have the best of both worlds.
    Happy to be out to my loving wife.

Not a maid, but I help with the house work, mostly the cleaning and vacuuming. And I do more in the winter than in the summer months when I am outside doing the yard and flower gardens. I am usually not in anything femme with the kids about. But would be fun to have a sissy maid outfit more for play. But since my wife found out there is more to my cd side, like it is part of me. The fun and play with my cding has dropped to near nothing.

KimberlyS - CD
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Banned Read only

Just call me Hazel

i am an endentured servant to my Wife/Mistress and i love it. i am able to work out of our home and therefore can dress en femme more often than not. My Wife enjoys coming home to a liveried maid awaiting with cocktail and hands-on service (LOL not everyday but at least a weekly event when i am not on the road). She also sets the limits for me and keeps the keys to (see photo at left) A very balanced and appealing exchange for us in the lifestyle we lead.

I do most of the cooking, but I'm not the maid. Since the wife is working again, I help around the house. I might start doing more around the house when I retire next yr...BJ

Banned Read only

From an earlier post

a picture of a Valentine's Day tradition at our house
    Attached Images Attached Images

That looks like a great tradition! I've only done it once, but I'd love to do it on a fairly regular basis. It was a great evening and my wife seemed to like it, but then again, the whole CD thing is temporarily (I hope) on hold for now.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CDtv
    a picture of a Valentine's Day tradition at our house
    That would be fun ANY day of the year....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

would enjoy the roleplay but not all the time...

i dress and do housework and enjoy the time rather then have it as a chore...i'm single, but would definately like *and have done so in the past* to incorporate my maid's dress into playtime roleplay with my SO!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Maid

Most of the time when I dress up and my wife is involved, I have on the maids uniform... It is big fun for me and she gets free maid service... Housekeeping and personal care, just wish it was more often... maybe someday

Very Nice!

ummm...luvvv that pic!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I've gotta be honest...both my wife and I love seeing me a maid's dress. Also we do enjoy role playing. Click on my avatar image for a picture of us together.

P.S. btw...CDtv..cute picture!
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 05-24-2006 at 12:41 AM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!