Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how many maids to their Mistress/Wife ?

I was caught at work by one of the girls while i was wearing a thong, so she made me her maid, and I have to do all the cleaning, i always have to wear a bra, panties, coset, garter belt, high heels, and a maids outfits. respond to sissy, serve her and her friends, and go out in public like that.

to serve

hi iam like that 2 but i love to live this lifestyue i will do anything for my mistress let me now love always lets talk if u want to
    hello i am new please help me thank you brianda

Looks like you have a great tradition CDtv.
    Wife loves it when I am her servant. Most the time serving her coffee in the morning or rubbing her down with tanning lotions out on the deck. She a temptress, trying to get me out of the house wearing a very skimpy french outfit.

My wife is supportive of my dressing and we get along well, but, she seems to really get into it when I dress up and become her personal maid....she really takes an active part and I love waiting on her or cleaning and ironing while she goes out shopping and hopefully she'll come home with a new pair of panties or a tube of lipstick for me....