Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dress at work

Dress at work

Those of you that dress at work to what extent do you dress? What is your job?
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

i crossdress at work

i crossdressed at work since the day i applied for it they only know me as a girl witch i love to be know as.

What is your job Amber?

im

a waitress for now

Wow would love to see pics Amber, That takes alot of self will power to do that interacting with many different types of people everyday!!!!!!

you

can look at my profile to see my picture

Anyone else have any input here? I am really curious as I am sure plenty of others are too. C'mon ladies

Nylons and blouses, that's about the extent of it. I'm a Creative Director, so I have some creative licence in my apparel, and I can get away with long hair and earrings, but I need to appreciate my employers need for a corporate image he wishes to present.

Julia

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    Sometimes I'll 'dressunder' at work with panties or pantyhose but nothing visible as I enjoy having a paycheck to spend on clothes, shoes, etc.

Panties are as about the limit for me whilst at work as it is usually smart business attire (read boring shirt and tie). Perhaps maybe I'll start introducing less obvious fem attire such as ladies jeans and socks on casual days.

Smile dressing at work

Hi Yes i dress at work (under my male clothes)
    tights, knickers, bra if im wearing a jumper, anklet under my socks, body stockings and female deoderant, necklace passes as uni sex.
    I have worn my boots 2"heels just passable?
    Im a Storeperson
    Anne.

I am not entirely sure of what the jist of Jenny's question was, but I imagine it had more to do with items of clothing that were more visible. It goes without saying that most CD's wear panties and other undergarments, to work, to the grocery/hardware store, the pub or anywhere else. What you wear that isn't hidden by a pair of pants or a sweatshirt is a little more interesting.

Julia

I work at home where I have my desk... So I often work fully dressed "en femme". But that probably doesn't count for your inquiry Unfortunately, I don't dress all the time, as I can only do it when my wife is away...

Love.

Eugenie

I only dress under my male work uniform. Panties and occassionally thigh highs. It is not possible for me to do anything else at work. I am an air conditioning techician. The only reason I dont wear my thigh highs more is they are easilly run.
    I am who I am.

I dress en femme for work every day. I'm the pastor of the New American Christian Church, a GLBTH friendly church in North Hollywood, California. We also have a congregation in Riverside, CA. Before that I worked for a social service agency in Hollywood--I also dressed en femme there.

On Sundays, I wear traditional church attire--usually a dress or skirt below my knees, heels and hose. Occasionally, I wear pants.

On other days, I might be a lot more casual, depending on what I'm doing. Today, for example I'm wearing jeans and a camisole and cowgirl boots.

Do I consider myself a transsexual? No, because I don't want surgery or hormones, and am not planning a legal name change. I'm happy being me--a call full-time crossdresser or transgenderist. And I've been full time for the past 8 1/2 years (and I love it!).

Dressing at work

HMMMM,, When I had my salary job, I usta wear pantyhose, panty, bra under my guy clothes and "toned down" make up and nail polish. Does that count? Sorta like this coal miner person I know does now. Take care, Ericka

Ten years ago I would have answered: ”every day”. I was a communications technician and had a bunch of microwave and other radio stations to look after. They were mainly in their own secluded grounds with full canteen and other facilities. I scheduled my own visits and rarely saw anyone else except during visits to my office every few days. It was heaven !

I did have a few close shaves with unexpected visitors, though. On two occasions I was sure I was outed, but nothing ever came of the events. Here’s the first one:

I was en-femme, complete with makeup and happily working away fixing some kit when there was a loud knock on the door to the room I was in. At this location I had no way out except through that door. I was trapped, but I did have my emergency tracksuit with me. It took an eternity for me to rip off my heels, skirt, blouse and stuff, all the time the guy on the other side of the door was asking when I was going to open up...and I was stalling with "Hang on just a sec" type comments. One small mercy, it wasn't a voice I recognized. He was an electrician who needed access for some minor task.

Eventually, I got into my tracksuit, but there was no way I was going to remove the mascara, lipstick, eyeshadow, foundation etc. It was late afternoon in winter and the light level was fairly low, so I opened up the door and sort of blundered past the bewildered guy while looking away from him. He obviously knew by then that something was up, but walked into the room I had just vacated and did whatever...while I went and cleaned up. I had to hang around the station until he was finished because I was responsible for security and locking up. So I went back and tried to make some casual small talk with him. He was very uncomfortable about being at this isolated spot with such a weirdo and got the hell out of there pretty quick. I was fully expecting some comebacks from this, word gets around an organization very quickly, and I was quite well known. But nothing was ever said to me...not a single remark ever came my way in the few remaining years that I worked there. :hmmm:

The second time? I’ll leave it for now, unless anybody is especially interested.

[SIZE=3]A very boring answer from me - only panties, pantyhose, cami's, and sometimes a non-padded bra if I was wearing a sweater. Otherwise, no makeup, nail polish, or any other external signs of femininity whilst at work.

I worked in a Bank mostly for 15 years whilst dressing in this manner. Since then, I only wear femme stuff when I worked indoors as I lived in the tropics and it was always hot.
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Clare; 05-06-2006 at 04:46 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

There have been some great responses here ladies and thank you, although most of you seemed to have missed the second part of the question which included what you wear (yes visual to others) and What Your Job is. I am rather curious as to the types of jobs where outwardly dressing is accepted.

i have two jobs....one in restarant and one in motel business. At the restarant, i dont "dress" but at motel, i have been slipping on a bra and panties and socks underneath my male clothes, and noone seems to know. In fact, on off time....Ive determined to wear panties and bras everywhere.

Michelle

dressing at work

is not easy to do but I dress in conservitive girl clothes,like jeans and undies but I dont go overboard. more respect for the bosses request that I do it after hours on my own time. I dont have any mens clothes,maby a shirt or two but everything I have are girls.All my jeans are girl jeans and all my undies are panties and such. love hugs and kisses GeeGee2

I started a few years ago during the summer. I diden't do it all at once but incrementally. I did not want to lose customers or make anyone I work with feel uncomfortable. Sense then "work dress" has evolved to lady's polo; 5" inseam denim shorts in black, dark green or brown; brown sandles with 1 3/4" wedges; one inch silver hoops and a lady's watch. As I progressed on this route I got ocasional questions about this or that. I responded that I was a cross dresser and simply felt more comfortable with this presentation. A few eyebrows went up but nothing more. The others? No comment or reaction that I could pick up on. The women with whom I come into contact at the supply houses began to treat me with increased familiarity and ease; just like a sister, kind of. That realy felt cool. I was more at ease too. I could complement them on their dress and accessories without feeling weird. I lost no friends or customers and ,in fact, may have picked up a few! Now that warm weather has returned it's time to add the ankel bracelet. I am a plumbing and heating contractor and work together with all the other trades. Good day to all! Annesah
    Last edited by Annesah; 05-02-2006 at 08:45 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I only 'under dressed' (wore only lingerie under my drab clothes) once or twice at my old job. Where I work, I don't think CDing would go over very well and may cause an uproar at work.

Smile

I only underdress while at work, I work in security and with the company I keep. I'd get torn to pieces!

Hugs Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ambercd12
    a waitress for now
    I'd love to know more about getting a job as a waitress when you are a genetic male. You look about 15 by the way. Nice photo.