Thread: Bisexual girlfriends more accepting?

Bisexual girlfriends more accepting?

I'm curious if Jdotp75 (aka Monique in MD) is onto something. She explained in another thread about bisexual girlfriends being generally okay with her CDing activities.

Have any of you had better experiences with acceptance from bi-sexual girlfriends? The few bisexual girlfriends who I've had didn't really seem to mind the idea. I know it's a stretch to assume based on a sample size of three, but my straight girlfriends (everyone else that I know of), have expressed much more displeasure at the idea of crossdressing (I never told them), or very reluctant acceptance if I did come out.

I hate to use the "don't use pot, cause it'll lead to stronger things" analogy, but perhaps bisexual women, by virture of being a little "freaky" already, make the leap to accepting a CDer easier than straight women can?

Any thoughts about this?
    -Sedona

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    It depends on how well you pass.
    But they can be better than most others. I've dated a bunch of bisexual girls and they have thoroughly enjoyed my bigenderism.

Charlie

Yes. My ex-wife had had a lesbian relationship in the past and this did make life easier between us sexually.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Talking hey now!

no good can possibly come from listening to my incoherent babble!

I would think anyone with an alternative lifestyle would be more open towards us.
    Heck I have partied with lots of lesbians and they didnt bother me

Cindy

Both of my wives never had a problem with my being a crossdresser. But your mileage may be different...BJ

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    I've had several bi-sexual GFs but only my current one is truely accepting of my CD activities. I would guess that it helps for your SO to be bi but it is not a requirement in order for them to be supportive and accepting. Or so I've heard from others.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I would think, and I speak from absolutely no experience here, that being bisexual would simply make the "being read as a lesbian" issue not an issue. Dressing in a gender "inappropriate" manner is a whole other kettle of fish. It depends on each woman's outlook and experiences as to how she feels about CDing.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Aspiring Member
    I've thought for a long time that a bi cd would be a n ideal match for either a bi male or female- best of both worlds the SO?

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

One of Each

My two main girlfriends in the 90's were F & J.
    F was wildly and fabulously hetero but promoted my CD experience by purchasing most of my wardrobe for me and enjoyed my lady side.
    J was bi and was a real feminine lady. She also enjoyed 'the two faces of Eve'. But when we made Love, I would think "does she feel this same way when she's with a woman when I'm not there"? - Emotions 'getting in the way'.
    My wife of 17 years (pre 90's) would've given me surgical removal of parts of my body with a blunt axe if she knew,
    I think every case is different.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

I've dated a few bi girls, and if nothing else, it's easier to come out to them. I told one ex of mine, and she made a comment that is was my femininity that was one of the main things she found attractive about me.

Like Cindy said, I think that it's the acceptance of the general concept of alternative lifestyles that helps.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Thanks for the answers. Yes, I hate to generalize, and there are always exceptions, but these things have simply been my observations in life regarding bisexual girlfriends.

And Monique, your babble is as good as anybody elses!
    -Sedona

I would have to say yes. Because my first wife was straight and hated my dressing. My current wife is bisexual and has had no problem with it from the start. So maybe it is kinda true.

April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Banned Read only
    [SIZE="3"]Yes. I married her and she knew before hand![/SIZE]

housewife wannabe SAMANTHA_IN_MT's Avatar

Absoultly

my gf is bi and she absoultly loves me dressing she tells me that it helps her urge for other women to have a part time woman in bed every night

I know lots of bi women and they are all ok with cding. My wife is bi too.
    I think any one that fits under the GLBT umbrella would be more open than most any straight people.
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar

I aggree...

My ex wife is straight.. and though she tried to accept my CDing, in the end she could not. I have a lot of Bi lady friends - all of which are amazingly supportive of me and who I am. I have thought many times if I ever find myself in another serious relationship, it should be with a bi girl.. but you can;t very well just find someone like that just by looking..

well, the bisexual girls I've dated (and the one I've married) all seem to be just fine with it. In fact, it's been these wonderful women who have encouraged me so much. I wouldn't even own the breastforms I'm wearing if it weren't for my wife. The one straight girl I dated that I actually came out to was very bothered by it and eventually left me. *shrug* I think there's definitely some sort of correlation.