View Poll Results: My favorite thing to wear on my legs is...

Voters
233. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing -- I love bare legs!

18 7.73%
  • Ultra-sheer nude pantyhose

52 22.32%
  • Dark pantyhosoe

42 18.03%
  • Fishnet hose

4 1.72%
  • Stockings

87 37.34%
  • Tights

23 9.87%
  • Knee socks

2 0.86%
  • Boring regular socks

1 0.43%
  • Fun, colored hose

4 1.72%
  • Hair, and lots of it.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Favorite legwear...

Poll: Favorite legwear...

Only get to pick one!

WOW, I'm the first one. I checked PH because that's what I wear 99% of the time. I do like stockings and garter belt occasionally though.
    Kisses, Linda

Aspiring Member
    I used to love wearing pantyhose/sheer hose, but I don't know what it is about me but after 1-2 times of wearing them I always manage to get a run in them and ruin a good pair of hose that way.

I now wear tights, haven't had a run in them at all despite numerous times in wearing them. Not as smooth as pantyhose, but they do last longer (for me anyways).

Quote Originally Posted by wendy
    I used to love wearing pantyhose/sheer hose, but I don't know what it is about me but after 1-2 times of wearing them I always manage to get a run in them and ruin a good pair of hose that way.

I now wear tights, haven't had a run in them at all despite numerous times in wearing them. Not as smooth as pantyhose, but they do last longer (for me anyways).
    same for me. I ALWAYS run the ultrasheer. I got some tights, but they aren't the same at all!

Not fair you only get to choose one!

In the past week alone I've worn dark pantyhose, fishnets, over the knee socks, and colored pantyhose! Not to mention knee-high boots.

It's fun to draw attention to the legs (most t-girls' best asset) with interesting hosiery. A beautiful outfit doesn't stop at the hemline.

Rikki

Ultrasheers

Most ultrasheer hose, unfortunately, are designed to be worn once. That's why I usually wear the slightly less sheer model, often called daytime sheer or everyday sheer or something like that. Here are some suggestions for dealing with ultrasheers.

1. Only wear them for special occasions. Maybe Oprah can afford to wear them everyday, but most of us can't.

2. When you buy them, buy two identical pair. Chances are you'll run them just putting them on!

3. Carry a spare pair in your purse or car if possible. When you run them after a couple of hours, you'll have a spare pair to change into.

4. After wearing them, forget about washing them. Washing them (even in a hosiery bag) causes runs, tears, etc.

5. I've learned from other girls that the really expensive brands (such as Wolfords at $30 and up a pair!) don't last any longer.

Want pantyhose that last?

a. Don't buy them too tight. Follow the size chart on the back of the package.

b. Don't buy them too sheer. The regular, every day sheer ones last much longer (and wash better) than ultrasheers.

c. Don't wear control tops. While the control panties on them are very sturdy, the legs seem to run faster.

Hope this helps!

Rikki

I like the ultra-sheer nude pantyhose, but also like to wear biege and suntan pantyhose.

Nice sheer panty hose that are on sale, keeps everthing in place.

How about sexy sheer black hose? That's my favorite.

Me I voted for the Dark Pantyhose. I do also love the nude colors as well, I like to wear knee highs when wearing slacks. Fishnets are ok with me also but not to wear out in public.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Dark pantyhose. They help hide the hair on my legs, which I'm not ready to shave.

And what do you mean "boring regular socks"? Mens socks might be utilitarian. But womens socks come in colors and patterns. I don't think my youngest sister has worn a pair of plain white socks in her life.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

[SIZE=4]I go for Lace Top Glossy Hold Ups - heaven![/SIZE]

Smile

I picked tights although I do have a pair of hold-ups that I love too

Hugs Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Legg's brand, Silken Mist, panty hose

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie16
    same for me. I ALWAYS run the ultrasheer. I got some tights, but they aren't the same at all!
    oh, i totally agree, given half the chance I would pick ultrasheer anyday, tights are rather rough feeling but ruining a pair of ultrasheer after a few wears isn't fun.

Hanes Silk Reflections thigh highs. size EF, really nice, and I can get three or four wearings out of them. Always buy the same shade so that if I ladder one I can use the other as a spare.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Stockings --- no doubt about it!!!

I voted for nice bare legs.

It's funny, the first thing that got me started dressing was finding a pair of my mom's pantyhose and trying them on. For years (especially as a teenager) I was a hose junkie. While I still appreciate the look, the more that I go out, the more I prefer freshly shaven (or now waxed, as of today!!!), tanned bare legs. Go figure.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie16
    Only get to pick one!
    Awwwwwwww I wanted all of them! hehehe Ok, well most! Mine is stockings, dark or black, fishnet or regular!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My first choice is Legs Sheer energy.Because I love the smoothness and they hold up to multiple washing and wearings.I prefer suntan . I love the embrace of pantyhose,but I will wear a garter belt and stockings now and again..

Stockings

I like all types. Pantyhose usually but when I get the chance Stockings and garter belt are the best.The feeling is heavenly.

[SIZE=3]I selected the ultrasheer nude pantyhose which is the basic style I prefer to wear.

However, I particulary like the biege colour which I think provides the nicest look on me. With nude hose, my legs look a little plain, but it can be a good look in the right circumstances. I do like and wear black hose, but only when it enhances my clothing, and i'm not keen on the suntan shade - too strong and artificial for me!

My collection of hose ranges from control tops (good for tight clothing), lightweight sheer finish (good in Summer), firm all over leg support (good all day comfort), and a pair of fishnets that rarely get worn (not really my 'thing').

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Thigh highs in black or white and in the winter leg warmers over them.

Leg wear

Mostly pantyhose for me, suntan or black. I was wondering how many of these companies would be out of business if not for us (since as we've heard previously, most women don't like pantyhose)? Take care, Ericka

Stockings for me

I prefer thigh high stockings, suntan or black. Occasionally pantyhose, but not often, and bare legs with strappy sandals is fun sometimes. I always stay very smoothly shaved.